Target: Blood King 1

There was only a blood moon in the pitch-black sky, and the withered branches stretched out to the sky twisted, as if the arms of a dying person were open in pain.

A few black crows stood on the dead branches, their black and gloomy bird eyes peering at the corpses in the dark, patiently waiting for their prey to die.     

Yue Chu was so painful that he could hardly breathe. His condition was very bad. He had a big hole in his chest, and half of his heart was broken.

He could directly see the other half of his flesh beating with difficulty. However, the strange thing is that he basically didn't bleed out of such a serious injury.     

He gritted his teeth, slowly supported his body and sat upright, checking his condition.     

Very good. Although the situation is weird, his life does not seem to be in danger.     

It's really hard to go from luxury to frugality. He has lived a comfortable life in the Empire for so long that he has forgotten what pain feels like.     

Yue Chu panted heavily: “You can't find me a better body. ”    

 The little bear was very guilty. This was the only one who didn't just die. It looked pretty good and used it.    

 Xiao Xiong tried to explain: “This body also has his advantages, um... For example, the force value is very high, and it is pure blood from the fifth generation. ”     

Yue Chu smiled angrily, would he be beaten like this with a high force value? What does it mean to have five generations of pure blood?     

It turns out that this is a magical world, the main species are: humans, vampires and werewolves. Humans have a low level of force, but they can use their own intelligence and acquired tempering to grow into an existence that makes vampires feel tricky; vampires, also known as blood races, feed on human blood, are immortal, have powerful abilities, and have been enemies of humans for generations; werewolves, they will transform into werewolves on a full moon night, lose their reason and become violent.

They are covered in wolf fur, have a keen sense of smell and hearing, and live in seclusion. They are not too friendly to humans and hate blood races even more.     

Well, that's the end of the nonsense. The main plot of this world is somewhat similar to Romeo and Juliet.     

The male protagonist Hino is a prince of the blood clan. Because he was strictly restrained, he became rebellious. He sneaked into the human world and met the beautiful girl Anna. The two fell in love at first sight, broke through the shackles of race, and united for love.     

However, the blood clan must not allow the prince to be with an ordinary human girl. In order to cut off the prince's affection, they sent someone to kill the girl. I thought this would make the prince give up and come back to inherit the throne, but I didn't expect that it would arouse the prince's hatred.    

 In order to avenge, the prince joined forces with the human race, werewolves, and blood races to fight. This three-clan war lasted for fifty years, with countless deaths and injuries, and the people were bored. However, as the initiator of the war, the prince failed to become the terminator of the war.