Target: Blood King 15

Yue Chu stood in the center with a smile, surrounded by the stars and the moon.

The loneliness that once could only stand in the corner had long since disappeared, completely replacing Xinuo's status and becoming the most dazzling existence.     

Louis stood with his arms folded, close to Yue Chu's right, his scarlet eyes looked at Feilin directly opposite with hostility, with a trace of vigilance in contempt.     

A failed guy even wanted to compete for the position next to His Royal Highness Yue Chu, for fear that he was out of his mind and couldn't see how many catties he had.

They should have left in embarrassment like a bereaved dog, that is, His Royal Highness Yue Chu was gentle and benevolent, and would give them a place to live.     

Feilin's red lips are slightly curled, her spirits are high, and her exquisite makeup makes her look like a blooming peony flower, which is so gorgeous that it is eye-catching.

The close-fitting black gold-encrusted dress outlines a hot and beautiful look, and there are all kinds of styles between.

Even though she knew that she had now been deprived of the title of waiter, there were still countless blood races who couldn't help being attracted to her.     

She did not avoid or retreat, and confronted Louis head-on without giving in, without the slightest appearance of depression.

It was just the vegetable chicken that lost to her in the first competition, but it was interesting to open her teeth and claws in front of her.

Sure enough, he has a bad memory, and he always forgets what he used to look like.     

The two of them looked at each other like lightning and thunder, and the menacing momentum forced back several waves of courting people.     

On their side, it was Dila who was wagging her tail. He was surrounded by Yue Chu, like a big loyal dog, with watery eyes and full of loyalty and honesty.

Yue Chu told him to go east and he would never go west.     

He diligently took care of all Yue Chu's personal belongings, and he almost left without kneeling on the ground and carrying his beloved Royal Highness.

Anyone who dared to come up to grab his place was frightened away by the grinning dog barking, and could only watch Dila shamelessly flattering.     

Dila knew that she was not as flexible as Feilin, but he was shameless, and she could also use her strengths to snatch her position beside Yue Chu.     

It's just... it's just that His Royal Highness is so good-looking, it always makes him dizzy.     

Yue Chu chuckled leisurely, only when he couldn't see the surging dark tide between these people, well, it was actually pretty good to have competition.     

At this moment, Hino finally came. He had just recovered from his injuries. He looked pale and weak, his back was slightly rickety, and he didn't see his former demeanor at all.     

When he came in, the lively hall was silent for an instant, and eyes of various meanings gathered on Hino, making him look embarrassed.