Target: Omega Prince 6

Du Guzhou's thick eyebrows furrowed together fiercely, squeezing out deep lines between his eyebrows.

His eagle-like eyes looked at Yue Chu coldly and oppressingly, and his thin lips were tightly compressed, showing disgust.     

Chu this month, why is it always so annoying!     

As soon as the top alpha's momentum appeared, an Omega like Yue Chu, who was “as weak as a delicate flower”, naturally couldn't bear it.

He took a step back pretending to be scared, but stopped immediately.

Even though he was trembling so much that he was visible to the naked eye, he still held his head high, unwilling to compromise.     

Seeing this scene, even Mu Qiangru an Alpha couldn't help feeling pity. He felt that Du Guzhou was too aggressive.

You must know that it was a weak and pitiful Omega who would be said to be crying some time ago.     

Wei Xiangyang clenched his fists, and an anger suddenly ignited in his chest.

However, this anger was mixed with self-deprecation and warmth, so that the raging flames would not swallow him up.

Even the sentence that he had given up was so cared about by others.

No matter what Yue Chu's purpose was, at least at this moment, his maintenance moved him.     

He stood in front of Yue Chu and sneered, “Du Guzhou, you have gone too far. ”     

Du Guzhou's jaw tightened, his expression was cold, and he wanted to justify something unwillingly, but he became silent when he met Wei Xiangyang's indifferent eyes with mockery.

He didn't understand why Wei Xiangyang wanted to stand on Yue Chu's side, just as he didn't understand what his maintenance of Zhou Ran meant.     

Wei Xiangyang cast his gaze on the pale-faced Zhou Ran, the Omega who was pierced by Yue Chu's trick.

At this time, he was like a small white flower in the wind, leaning tremblingly on someone else, his eyes flickering, trying to narrow his sense of existence.

In the past, he would have disdained to care about such people, but since Yue Chu had to seek justice for him, it would be better to proceed to the end.     
Wei Xiangyang: “Zhou Ran, you know best whether I pushed you or not.

Since you don't want to apologize now, I will apply to the student council and the school board for a thorough investigation. I hope you can do it yourself. ”     

Zhou Ran raised his head in disbelief, but lowered his head in a panic after encountering Wei Xiangyang's sharp gaze.

He clenched his fists tightly, but he didn't feel the slightest pain when his nails pierced his palms, because he had already panicked, and fear and embarrassment filled all his thoughts, making him tremble helplessly like a rabbit chased by a hound to the corner. .     

It's all Yue Chu's fault, why did he jump out to help Wei Xiangyang speak!

Otherwise, with Wei Xiangyang's character, he would only suffer a dumb loss in the end, which he would have done well from the beginning.