Target: Virus 5

While Lan Yi asked the team members to gather, Lan Yi opened two wooden warehouses on the experimental body.

His marksmanship was accurate and fast, and the subject did not even escape and was shot in the leg.

But the thing didn't feel pain, but rushed towards Lan Yi with enraged ferocity.

Lan Yi retreated quickly, and the sense of crisis caused him to abandon the wooden warehouse in his hand, and instead drew out the two sharp knives tied to his body.

As soon as the blade was raised, it looked like a silver light came out of its sheath and pointed directly at the experimental body.

In the not-so-spacious corridor, two figures are intertwined, and the cold white lights reflect twisting shadows, mixed with a strong smell of blood and a disturbing aura of death.

Lan Yi leaned back, evading the claws of the experimental body. The extremely sharp claws pierced deep into the wall less than ten centimeters in front of him, and a little closer would smash his skull.

He didn't panic. He suddenly turned over and approached in a distorted posture that was almost impossible for humans to achieve. He raised a knife and pierced the experimental body's head.

The experimental body, which had just been extraordinary, instantly fell to the ground, its long tongue was pierced by nails, and black and red mucus flowed out.

The broken skull was deformed by the heavy blow, and it was scattered on the ground like flattened cans.

Lan Yi shook his hand coldly, and his brown eyes revealed the valley of bestial killing.

The white blade was covered with the flesh and blood of the experimental body, and slowly slipped along the sharp tip of the knife, dripping on the smooth white base plate, which was extremely dazzling.

He recovered and wanted someone to deal with the scene, but he met a pair of horrified eyes. As if they had seen a monster more terrifying than the experimental body, those people retreated in horror and did not dare to look at him.

Lan Yi killed someone!

Lan Yi clenched the handle of the knife tightly, with blood in his eyes. The lamp above his head had been broken in the fight, and the darkness enveloped him, opposite the horrified crowd who stood trembling in the light not far away.

Obviously the monster was still lying at his feet, but he seemed to have been integrated with the monster and isolated from another world.

The heart is as cold as ice, and silent.

"What are you all dumbfounded about? Don't get rid of the experimental body as soon as possible. "

In this stagnation, a soft and peaceful voice broke in, and in an instant, it seemed that the newly injected clear spring water washed away all the dirt and drove everyone to move.

The strangeness just now seemed to disappear in an instant, and Yue Chu methodically directed everyone to act.
Even in the face of such a terrible thing, he is still as peaceful as ever, like the eternal moonlight, illuminating the dark night and bringing peace of mind to people.