Target: Omega Prince 9

Yue Chu walked through the path covered with goose warm stones in the garden, and saw a familiar figure at the end of the road. He gently raised the corners of his mouth, and interest flashed in his eyes.     

The tall alpha stood there, with flowers blooming on both sides, but his weak and beautiful posture did not get half of his pity, but set off his aura colder and harder.     

Xiao Xiong waved his wings with a look of regret: What a good target for the strategy, what a good alpha, if the target chosen by the host is Du Guzhou, it is estimated that the children are hugging each other now, how can they be so tossed, Woohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohooh     

The little bear had nowhere to vent his pain, and could only lie wilting on a flower, swaying sadly.     

Yue Chu chuckled and said hello: “Classmate Du Guzhou, it's such a coincidence. ”     

It seems that Du Guzhou is not stupid either, he has already seen that the problem lies with him.

Yue Chu was curious what he would do, threatening? Inducement? Or something else, it's really exciting.     

Du Guzhou looked at this Omega condescendingly. Yue Chu, the top Omega of the Yue family, was once the longing of all Alphas when he first entered the school.

However, this longing turned into disgust in his crying weakness.     

But I don't know when it started, Yue Chu seemed to have changed, but it hadn't changed. He is still as weak as a delicate flower in this garden.

He only needs one force to be stepped on and crushed into the soil, but something quietly changes, causing those who reach out to be stabbed. .     
Du Guzhou: “I heard that you also signed up for the Mecha competition? ”     

Yue Chu didn't shy away, her smile became brighter and brighter, but the words she said were not so pleasant.     
Yue Chu: “Yes, Your Royal Highness has participated in the competition. How can I fall behind? After all, I look forward to one day being able to stand on the same podium with Your Royal Highness. ”     

Du Guzhou sneered: “An Omega...”    

 An Omega, who can't see his position clearly, always wants to get what he shouldn't get. Should he be said to be stupid or naive?     

Du Guzhou turned his back to the sun, half of his face was hidden in the shadows, as deep as ink. He walked towards Yue Chu step by step, his black military boots making a clatter, like the approaching footsteps of death.     

Yue Chu was not afraid for half a minute, let alone Du Guzhou's appearance, not to mention compared to the general, he was even more tender than him.

The smile on his face seemed to be printed, so fake that the corners could almost be drawn, and he remained motionless until he was completely enveloped by Du Guzhou's shadow.    

 Du Guzhou: “What is your purpose in approaching me? To be honest, your confession makes me extremely disgusting.

I can't look up to an Omega like you. Stop playing tricks in front of me. The only betrothal in my life is Xiangyang. Even if your Yue family's organs are exhausted, it is impossible to achieve your goal. ”