Target: Virus 7

Yue Chu sat with her legs crossed on the rotating boss chair, clasped her fingers, and looked ahead deeply.

The ice-blue light reflected his delicate and beautiful facial features, and when he was not smiling, he was as handsome and beautiful as a fairy in the forest mist.

Inside the white coat is a flat-ironed shirt, with no folds in the collar, and the top button is tightly buttoned, revealing only the sexy adam's apple.
Xiaobiao has been looking at him. In this silent and quiet world, it seems that you won't be bored just by looking at it like this.

However, the red gauze inside him remained still for a while, and then turned quickly for a while, like a human heartbeat, completely out of the control of reason.

[Good-looking......]

[No, it doesn't look good at all! 】

It was quiet for a while.

[It's so boring now, just take a look, and never read it again after reading it. 】

[Actually, I don't want to see it at all. 】

[There is nothing to do. 】

[I am observing him, lest I be fooled again. 】

Yue Chu's gaze moved and she looked at Xiaobiao. What did she mean?

He was pretty sure that he had never revealed it, so why did he think he was fooled?

Something was wrong, Yue Chu always felt that he seemed to have missed some key information, and the secret of Xiaobiao seemed to be more complicated than he thought.

He leaned over and looked at the small ball carefully through the transparent vessel.

The more you look at it, the faster the red gauze inside the small ball rotates, rolling with golden sand, like a nebula.

[He is looking at me. 】

[But this is normal, I am very strong, and I am very popular even in Bora Star. 】

Yue Chu couldn't help laughing, but she didn't expect Xiaobiao to be so narcissistic.

[He laughed. 】

[I have said that I don't like him laughing. 】

[It's really ugly to laugh. 】

[I always laugh at others. 】

Yue Chu stretched his hand in, and touched the small ball through layers of protection... let's put it on the top of his head. He was pretty sure that the little ball had taken the wrong medicine, otherwise he would always say inexplicable things.

He doesn't want to hear this nonsense.

"Dr. Jiang dissected the mutated experimental body but found nothing. The virus changed too quickly, which was beyond our imagination. "

"And the virus was not contagious before, but this time the people who were bitten had varying degrees of infection. "