Target: Virus 11

Yuechu took out his identity card and put it on the instrument and swiped it. Didi made two crisp noises, and the file was unlocked.

Lan Yi looked at him with a smile on his brows, and his fingers with black leather gloves clicked on the screen to open this secret experimental record.
Yue Chu's face was quiet, and she looked through the record in every line.

Suddenly, his gaze paused slightly and stopped on the bright red name on the report page, which said "Jiang Quan".

Sure enough......

The conjecture in his heart was confirmed, but what this brought to Yue Chu was not relaxation, but a more dangerous and urgent signal.

He finally understood why Lan Yao couldn't wait to pull Jiang Quan off his horse after the first riot in the experimental body, not only to advance the research on Mingzhu virus faster, but also because he was worried that Jiang Quan, who had been injected with Mingzhu virus, would also go berserk like the experimental body.

Yue Chu's face faded from its usual relaxed and freehand expression, and she looked very solemn.

The light blue fluorescence on the instrument hit his face, making that beautiful face as if it was stained with the compassion of an angel, making him want to kneel down and worship.
Seeing this report, Lan Yi was also taken aback, but the surprise on his face was quickly replaced by anger, and even a layer of disgust.

Jiang Quan was really crazy, and he voluntarily injected the virus for Lan Yao!

Lan Yi hadn't liked Jiang Quan since before. The boy who was as beautiful as a porcelain doll had no soul at all, just a puppet who was picked up and manipulated by Lan Yao.

Now he even risked becoming one of those disgusting monsters and injected himself with the virus, for nothing more than Lan Yao's careless compliments.

Idiot!

Lan Yi moved her lips, her hand unconsciously pressed on the handle of the wooden warehouse at her waist, and a thunderstorm that cut through the night flashed in her eyes.
He looked at Yue Chu with a stern voice:

"In other words, Jiang Quan is actually the one who released the experimental body. As a person who has also been infected with the virus, his position has changed. Now Jiang Quan can't be called a human at all, but a monster in the cloak of a virus. "
Yue Chu mused, it is indeed possible, but there is still something that has not been connected.

If Jiang Quan really wants to release the virus, he can directly release all the experimental subjects, and then take the small balls away.

He has authority to go in and out of these places at will, but he has not done so.

Lan Yi snorted coldly, and the cold light condensed in the starry eyes of Jianmei.

"He didn't. "

Yue Chu nodded and looked sideways at him. What do you mean?

Lan Yi opened the report lightly and checked Jiang Quan's condition record when he was an experimental subject.

"He has no authority because his uncle doesn't trust him at all. "