Did she really say that?

Start from the beginning

I said to myself and caressed her cheek which had a bruise on it.

"I said something." She said.

"Huh?" I asked and she glared at me.

"I said something to you and this is how to stand like a statue rather than telling me how you actually feel?" She asked and I still looked at her as If she has grown 10 heads.

"You didn't hear it?" She asked.

Wait!
Did she really say that?
That's like sun rising from the west.

She pulled me by my collar and took my lips for a deep kiss.

Damn!
She's going to kill me someday with these kisses!

I entered her mouth pulling her impossibly close to me. We both we trying to dominate but she won at the end and gently let out a moan.

Fuck!

We both seperated panting and she said,
"I don't care if you still love that stupid Kavya. I've learned it the hard way. I love you, I really do. It is like you have some magic on me. I just can't think of starting another day without throwing my wet towel on your face or telling you how cheap your tactics are. I still hate men, but you my dear husband have become one big exception for me." She said and there was such a wide smile on my face that if some one saw me they would take me as a person who has ran away from mental asylum.

"You've made me realise that home is a feeling. A feeling which I have when I am with you. You've made me realise that I can't get through all of my life problems alone. I need you beside me, forever!" She continued and a tear fell out of her eyes.

I wiped it quickly and she said,
"I— I uhh I know it is really really difficult to handle me, and I never knew that I would say this to someone in my entire life. Because, I was a girl who would rather jump off a cliff than get weak in a man's arms." She said and I chuckled.

"You complete me, Ved. I want to be laughing, crying, annoying, yelling, fighting only with you for all my life." She said and this time it was me who pulled her and kissed her like there was no tomorrow, kissed her like she would disappear any moment, kissed her like there was nothing else that existed around us except us.

"I feel the same for you." I said resting my forhead on hers.

"But, I am not going to confess anything." I said glaring at her and she looked at me frowning.

"What the fuck?" She yelled.

"This is your punishment for running away, for giving me a heart attack, for making me soo worried that I would lose my mind any second. I don't care about the footage and the case. But, if something would have happened to you what would I do? Did you ever think of that?" I asked glaring at her and she just pouted at me.

"Meri Jaan basti hai tujhme. Pata hai na? Fir bhi chali gayi uske paas." I said.

"You can't punish me like this. See, I'm absolutely fine!"
She said and then winced.

She looked at her toe and there was a nail in her toe.
"Yeah, definitely fine." I said glaring at her and bent before her leg to remove the nail.

I took out my handkerchief and tied it around the toe because it started bleeding.

"You're doing wrong with me! That's such a big punishment." She whined as I picked her up in my arms in bridal style.

"Not bigger than you going to that Aryan Kapoor and getting kidnapped and hurt." I said glaring at her and took her towards the car. Even her Jeep was parked there only.

"Oh, come on! You're not going to melt seeing my innocent face?" She asked batting her eyelashes and I smiled.

"Not going to fall for that." I said making her sit in the backseat of my car.

"You already did! You're just not agreeing." She whined.

"Ahaan and Samar will bring her jeep. They have that man in there. We'll drive home." Adi said getting into the driver seat.

"Don't whine. Won't help. Bola tha mat jaa. Fir bhi aayi na? Now deal with the punishment!" I said glaring at her and pouting she just held my elbow and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Main bhi dekhti hu kaise baat nahi karega!"she muttered and I kissed her head.

Finally!
I have her back in my arms..!

—————————————————————-
One more chapter to go!