"What do you mean? "

Lan Yi slowly faded his black leather gloves, and his two hands instantly turned into sharp blade-like tentacles.

The dark black color is wrapped in a faint silver light, like a cold white meniscus under the night, which is so bleak that people are cold all over.

"It means that it's nothing to do with you, and I'm solely responsible for this matter. "

Muyou sneered: "Why? "

"I am better than you. "

Lan Yi raised his eyes, his cold and fierce aura was like white frost, and he would attack only if Muyou dared to make a move.

A full set of five tentacles split out behind Muyou, and his sharp claws pointed at Lan Yi without hesitation, enough to see that he didn't make any effort at all when he just started on Jiang Quan.

"Ridiculous, don't be too self-righteous. "

Lan Yi's expression remained motionless, and his smile was still charming, but his extremely sharp tentacles showed his extreme danger.
"Then use you to open the blade, it must taste much better than those rubbish. "

In this hair-trigger atmosphere, Lan Yao said indifferently: "It's not your turn, there is no need to fight anymore. "

Muyou and Lan Yi turned their heads at the same time, looking at him coldly.

Lan Yao felt that being with these idiots simply lowered his IQ. They were like hungry wolves who were stunned by the lamb with their mouths, screaming for possession.

Lan Yao: "Don't forget your identity, it is me who is most suitable for shooting now. "

His gaze swept across everyone solemnly, his brown eyes as deep as the sea with strong self-confidence.

Lan Yao: "Yue Chu doesn't know our true identity yet. Put on your mask so as not to scare him. We must step by step and let him accept us little by little. In this way, when the truth comes, he will not be harmed. "

Saying the most affectionate words with the most indifferent appearance is Lan Yao's appearance at this time.
"Understand? "

Muyou sneered, retracted his tentacles, and relaxed his shoulders slightly.

"Since Yue Chu likes the outside world, then turn these places into our lairs, so that he can go wherever he wants to relax in the future. "

Lan Yi nodded slightly, this is a good idea.

Only Jiang Quan struggled to stand up, his fingers trembling slightly, but he unswervingly objected: "I don't suggest you do this..."

However, as soon as he got up, he saw the three of them looking at him dangerously, as if they were about to tear off his tongue and block his smelly mouth in the next second.

Jiang Quan turned his few emotional intelligence with difficulty, "At least you should solicit Yue Chu's meaning, rather than taking it for granted to arrange for him. Yue Chu's character would not like this. "

The three of them were thoughtful, and that was true.

Muyou laughed, his snow-white teeth exposed outside his red lips, making him look extremely simple and sunny.
He clapped his hands lightly, "Yes, I want to have a good chat with Yue Chu. "

It's really gratifying to find another common topic.

......

Yue Chu picked up a paper towel and wiped away the blood accidentally splashed on her fingers. She hadn't done it for too long, and her artistry was slightly lacking.

The Green Tea Targets the wrong Person [ BL ] ~ COMPLETED ~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara