He has seen a lot of goods like Hu Yixiu. Those eyes seem to be clear, but they actually contain dirt. As long as you take a closer look, you will find that there is disgusting mud tumbling inside, exuding a fishy smell.

Yue Chu was not interested in dealing with him, he just wanted to eat and drink quietly, and he would leave in a while.

He chuckled and nodded: "Hello, not bad, thank you. "

Although it was smiling, the gesture of rejection was also very clear, just like the bright white moonlight on the sky, it would not illuminate the dark ditch anyway.

Hu Yixiu's expression moved slightly, but he was not angry but excited. Things that are too easy to get are always boring, and the more unattainable beauties like Yue Chu, the more it tickles people's hearts.

It was imperative that his eyes flashed, and he directly asked someone to take another bottle of red wine, pour it into a crystal goblet and hand it to Yue Chu.

Hu Yixiu: "Meeting is fate. I wonder if Mr. Yue is interested in having a drink with me? "

It was obviously a question, but the threat in the words made no secret of it.

Yue Chu sighed helplessly, not only did he not take the wine glass, but put his hand directly in his pocket.

There is no way, if this continues, the ball will explode, and it will not be good to make the scene too ugly at that time.

And......

Yue Chu looked at the flame tentacles that had been suspended diagonally above Hu Yixiu's head, and gently pinched the small ball, motioning him to converge.

With so many people here, if they are discovered, they will have to make headlines tomorrow.

Yuan didn't want to accept it at all, and he couldn't wait to tear the bold man in front of him to pieces.

The red light in his body continued to swell, and the tyrannical intent rolled and boiled.

These damn humans always challenge his bottom line over and over again.

But Yue Chu's soft fingers kept soothing , he couldn't get out of anger no matter how angry he was.

The Bora star has only one beloved in his life. Listening to his partner's words as a admonition engraved in his genes made him only die down and silently withdraw his energy flame.

There is no way, it is too difficult for the Bora Star people to find someone.

In Bora Star, if anyone can find the love of this life, it will definitely be a glorious record that can go down in history.

Yue Chu stood up indifferently: "What if I'm not interested? "

Hu Yixiu smiled wantonly, and the arrogance that had just been disguised was immediately exposed. He moved his finger lightly, and the bodyguards following on both sides immediately stepped forward to surround Yue Chu Tuantuan.

Hu Yixiu leaned back in his chair leisurely: "I don't like to force people, but if someone is disobedient, it is reasonable to teach them a lesson. "
Yue Chu smiled, even if he was surrounded by people, he was not half afraid. His fingers poked around the small ball like playing a piano, and he was a little moved by the guy who sent it up for soy sauce.