Not only Jiang Yin, but Guan Hongshan also obviously raised his attention.

But Lin Ci smiled: “This is a long story.”

Chen Zhaoyang was taken aback, and then immediately changed a question:

“We don’t know until the end of the period. You personally directed the parking lot in that factory.”

“But based on the live broadcast, what we found is… you actually don’t have the time to do these things…”

“Then can you talk about how this fake parking lot is hidden from the sky?”

Hear this question thrown

In the live broadcast room seemed to be quiet for an instant.

Those who used to sit at the table like chatting like watching TV stopped the conversation in an instant

Countless people are looking forward to this answer!

Lin Ci nodded.

“I think you should remember that I called Sun Cheng, Xia Lili, and Jiang Yu to the Hilton Hotel.”

Chen Zhaoyang’s expression changed when he heard this opening remark.

A sentence flashed in his mind: “Can this be broadcast?”

However, Lin Ci’s words have already blurted out:

“In order to ensure that Sun Cheng has enough evidence to be found guilty in the first hearing.

“I took that picture.”

“Then Jiang Yufu’s significance to the Hilton Hotel is doing…

“Help my husband make the scene of the parking lot.”

Lin Ci’s words are very brief, but they drew infinite thoughts in the hearts of those who heard them.

Jiang Yu!?

People recalled that Jiang Yu did enter the bedroom

But how does anyone know that Jiang Yu is switching to Lin Ci? Everyone thinks that Lin Ci is an old critic and wants to play a big one.

Chen Zhaoyang’s pupils also shrank slightly, and his face looked extremely surprised.

“I see……”

He asked: “In other words, you asked Jiang Yufu to help you do this?”

“Let Jiang Yufu contact

Speaking of this, Chen Zhaoyang gave a sudden, and then his eyes rounded suddenly:

“Yes…that decoration!?

“The decoration you mentioned when talking with Jiang Yu during the live broadcast!?”

(hifa) Lin Ci smiled and nodded: “Yes.”

At this time, in the live broadcast screen, the situation at that time also appeared.

Lin Ci was in contact with Jiang Yu while driving the car.

“I made an appointment with a builder for dinner in the evening.”

“It’s not a big deal, but the suite I just bought needs to be renovated.”

“I have something I can’t do. I need your help.”

And this also caused a huge wave in the live broadcast room!

“It turned out not to renovate my own home…it was to renovate the parking lot!”

“My Cao! That’s how it is!”

“If it’s that time, it means that Lin Ci is already preparing before the first court session!”

It’s not just the audience watching the live broadcast.

Guan Hongshan on the court also looked ugly.

Qin Ming shook his head silently, Qin Haoran and Wu Sin silently opened their mouths, looking very surprised!

“Lin Ci… it turned out to be the end at the beginning of the fight!?”

“This is too exaggerated!”

However, Jiang Yin was puzzled: “But why is there evidence of my transaction with that senior worker?”

“How did you contact me about this matter?”

“The reason I called Jiang Yu to Hilton is precisely because of this.

Lin Ci replied quickly, accurately and calmly: “Because I know how to put on makeup.

“If you just meet with senior engineers, you don’t have to let Jiang Yu come to Hilton.”

Insert recording one again during the broadcast

In the lobby of the Hilton Hotel, several staff members exclaimed softly

“Ah! Miss Jiang Yin!

“When did Jiang Yin come?”

“I felt beautiful enough just after seeing Jiang Yu, this Jiang Yin is also really good-looking! It looks better than on TV

At this time in the Hilton Hotel.

Among the staff who were watching the live broadcast, the cows exclaimed for a while!

“Oh my god, Jiang Yin who came down from upstairs that day was actually Jiang Yu!?”

“It’s amazing! Is that makeup? I want Lin Ci to paint for me too!”

“People, Jiang Yu, are good at it, help you paint? You can’t pretend Jiang Yin when you draw flowers.

And at this time in the studio, Jiang Yin also looked ugly

She looked at Lin Ci, and then asked the next question: “So what’s the matter with those receipts?”

“My bank card can’t be faked.”

“Even if Jiang Yu can pretend to be me, it’s useless…”

Lin Ci smiled and replied, “Do you remember…”

“When we met on the first day, I asked you for identification information?”

“Those cards are difficult to forge, but as long as there are magnetic stripe information, it is not very difficult to copy one.”

“You know… your card doesn’t have a chip.”

Listening to Lin Ci’s words, Jiang Yin was stunned.

Suddenly she thought of the things that made a cow at the time

It was only the first day we met. According to the process, of course, we had to pay a certain commission after confirming the case.

And Lin Ci actually started to move his hands and feet at that time?

“original…”

“So it’s like this…”