Yue Chu didn't know what to say, but whether Jiang Quan was too stupid or Lan Yao was too scumbag, it was all a matter of the two of them, one willing to fight and the other willing to suffer.
Just......

Lan Yi concluded categorically: "It must be him! Jiang Quan had a bad heart and a subtle identity, and he already had a side mind.

Doing these things now is just to destroy the laboratory to retaliate against my uncle. "

"I will report this matter immediately. Jiang Quan is no longer a human being and must not stay. "

"Wait. "

Yue Chu stopped him. At this stage, Jiang Quan was indeed the most suspected, but it was not yet time to make a conclusion.

Everything they guessed came out of thin air, and there was no real evidence at all.

His gaze swept across Lan Yi's face, and his voice softened a lot. With the wind and drizzle in the spring, people involuntarily relaxed their guard.

"I'm afraid Director Lan has already known about Jiang Quan. Now that the entire laboratory has been handed over to me, it is proof that Jiang Quan has been controlled. "

"But I don't think Director Lan really doesn't have the slightest friendship with Jiang Quan. After so many years of companionship, even if he doesn't care anymore, that person will settle into his life like a habit. "

"So he didn't kill Jiang Quan. "

"It's meaningless for you to add another fire now. On the contrary, it will pierce Director Lan's secret thoughts and leave him with nowhere to put his face. "

"What's more..."

Yue Chu faced Lan Yi with long eyebrows, like the water of a clear spring gurgling in the shade of a tree, smoothing out the heat in her heart.
He patted Lan Yi on the shoulder, with a shallow worry in his voice, like cherry blossoms blooming and blowing like snow:

"I know you feel bad, but your partner for so many years has become like this, and you should be angry. "

"But whether Jiang Quan did it or not, we still need to verify further. "

Listening to the worries in Yue Chu's words, the hostility in Lan Yi's chest was like a balloon pierced by someone, and it dissipated all at once, leaving only a piece of tenderness like water, rippling tenderness under the yingying moonlight.

He gently put his hand on the back of Yue Chu's hand, and pressed the slightly cool hands.

His passionate peach blossom eyes were hazy like autumn water and rain, with a soul-catching and intoxicating smile.

"You are right, I listen to you. "

Yue Chu hooked the corner of her mouth lightly, slowly retracted her hand, glanced at the confidential documents on the screen again, unplugged her identity card and returned everything to its original place.

He made a "hush" gesture with his fingers on his lips, and whispered softly: "Don't forget, this is our little secret. "