Target: Blood King 22

Comincia dall'inizio

 At this moment, a chuckle sounded, and Yue Chu, who was sitting on the window, turned her face and raised her eyebrows slightly:

“I am really a brick, where do I need to move it? ”     

He jumped down lightly, walked to Xino's side, stared at Anna's charming little face and admired it, only to gee twice.     

What a powerful woman, if he hadn't given Hino a vaccination beforehand, I'm afraid that idiot would have believed it again by now.     

It's a pity……     

Yue Chu sighed. If it weren't for completing the task, he would have let Anna return to the human Empire. Presumably, she could become a perfect pawn.     

It's just a pity that his infatuated brother fell in love with a woman who just wanted to fight for power and profit.    

Yue Chu already knew about Anna's conspiracy. This weak woman was much stronger than Hino, and she was the real protagonist of this world.     
As a holy girl of the Holy See, Anna was not willing to be controlled by the cardinal, so she contacted the Pope privately and offered a strategy to separate the bloodline.

First, he seduced Hino, and then planned to fake his death and get out, blaming the blood clan, causing the relationship between the two parties to break down.     

After that, the pope will arrange for her to have a brand-new and noble status, and send her to His Royal Highness the second prince as a noble girl.     

Yue Chu remembered the world setting that Xiao Xiong had shown him, and he underestimated Anna's ambitions.

How could this woman be a princess in peace, her eyes pointed to the throne and she was ambitious.     

If he guessed correctly, the emperor's death might not have anything to do with her.     

It's a pity that the information in the system is too bad to talk so much. But he estimated that after the second prince takes the throne, Anna will find a way to give birth to the prince and then seek a great cause.

I am afraid that the poor second prince will not live long, and as a tool man, he seems to be a little bit worse than Hino.     

Anna is really very, very good, and in some ways Hino is not worthy of her. But from an emotional point of view, she is not worthy of Xino.     

These two people are not in the same dimension at all, but they are destined to fall in love, which is destined to be a tragedy.     

When Anna saw him, she leaned on Xino with some fear, her eyes widened and she wanted to rest, and she pointed to everything she hadn't done.     

Hino hugged her lovingly and trapped her in his arms in a protective posture, but those eyes extinguished all the light and there was a dead silence.     

Yue Chu pretended to sigh with pity: “If you didn't hate the blood clan, it would be the same if you were the Princess of Xino. It's a pity...”     

A faint light flashed in Anna's eyes, she blinked her eyelashes uneasily, snuggled tightly on Hino's body, and whispered: “I don't understand what Your Royal Highness means, but you did threaten me to frame Your Royal Highness Hino. I... I can swear to God that every word I say is absolutely false. ”