CH. 25

Jungkook’s POV

My Wednesday passed in a blur. I had class in the morning and spent the afternoon studying after taking a long nap at the same time as San. The feeling I had was that it had been a long time since my only responsibility of the day was to go to college to kiss my girlfriend. What's the use of studying, right? It was also the first time that Jimin and I sat with Y/n and her friends... which included my music teacher who got Jimin all flustered. So of course I made fun of him for the rest of the morning.

Thursday I walked in Ms. Choi's class seeing Y/n and Taehyung talking in their usual seats and for a second I didn’t know what to do. Now that we’re together the policy of where we sit has changed, right? Ugh, she could enjoy sitting in the back where everyone can ignore our existence. I walked towards them receiving weird glances from people. I heard whispers and girls giggling as they looked at me from head to toe. I had completely forgotten what that was like, the feeling of being watched and desired.

Y/n smiled at me when I sat down next to her and pressed a soft kiss against my lips. I hope people don’t start gossiping over this.

“Good morning, class!” our teacher uttered from the front of the room “Before we continue our studies I just wanted to remind you all that your duo project is due next week and I hope that you have all worked hard because it has a great weight in your grade”

The pen I had in my mouth fell and I widened my eyes. Holy shit, the essay! I looked at Y/n who had a mortified expression before meeting my gaze.

“It’s ok, we can finish in time” she grabbed her bag and searched for something inside “We just need to divide and conquer, there isn’t that much left” she emerged with a lollipop and quickly took the wrapper off, placing the candy in her mouth as I suppressed a smile.

“I have a photo shoot today, I was gonna ask if you could stay with San for a few hours”

“Of course!” she smiled “No problem. I’ll see what’s left for us to do and send you your part”

“Ok”

***

Later that day, as I was getting ready to leave San at Y/n’s and go to work I got a video call from Jin and the boys. I answered and positioned the phone on my dresser while I looked for a shirt to wear.

“I'm feeling outraged!” Jin exclaimed.

“What now?”

“How about the fact that your face is in a magazine and you didn’t bother to tell us?”

“I thought we were friends!” Jimin cried out.

“You look great, Kook!” Joon smiled, flipping through the pages of Soul Talk.

“What? You bought it already?” Jin questioned, almost sounding offended.

“Well, yeah” he answered unbothered “When you texted us about it I asked my assistent to buy it”

“That’s so rich of you” Jin rolled his eyes and I chuckled, sliding a shirt over my head.

“I forgot about that, sorry for not saying anything”

“I had to hear it from my employee!” Seokjin kept roasting me “She asked ‘isn’t this your friend?’ and I had to hide my surprise and pretend I know about how popular you're becoming”

“Ok,” I picked my phone “from now on I’ll send you pics from my shoots with the launch date, is that ok?”

“I can’t believe my dream of going to Paris for free is almost coming true” Jimin said all dreamy and I snorted.