CH. 1

Check out my new story 'My Idol's Manager'!
When Y/n wins the opportunity to spend a few weeks with her favorite idol Jeon Jungkook, she didn't expect to end up falling for his manager. Let alone imagine that this was not the first time they had met.

"Can you wipe that stupid grin off your face?"

“Oh, I don’t think I can,” Taehyung giggled as we walked “This is gonna be fun” I rolled my eyes.

"That's easy for you to say. You've partnered up with a nice guy, as for me…”

“Guess what” Hobi announced, mouth full, as soon as we reached our regular table in the college cafeteria.

“What?” I asked, sitting down across him, along with Tae.

“They canceled the showing of A Nightmare on Elm Street in the movie theater tonight”

“Oh great,” I rested my forehead on the table “Can this day get any worse?”

“You have an exam in a couple of hours” Tae whispered in my ear, causing me to lift my head and glare angrily at him and his stupid and gorgeous blue hair.

Normally, I'm a morning person. I wake up well, not happy, just well, say good morning to Koda, my my golden retriever puppy, fill his feeder with food and get ready for class where I meet my two dear friends who somehow always brighten up and make my day better. We also decided that every Wednesday we’ll go to the cinema to watch some old slasher movie and fill up on popcorn.
But today is not one of those days.

Today I woke up in a bad mood and I just knew that the day wouldn’t be good.

And I couldn't be more right.

“What happened to you?” Hoseok asked.

“I’ll go get us food while you complain” Taehyung stated while excusing himself from the table.

“Complain about what, my little plebs?”

Yoongi appeared, all handsome and confident, throwing his black briefcase on the table and sitting down next to Hoseok. Right away I noticed that some of the girls around us immediately turned their heads to look at him, giggling and whispering in the most indiscreet way possible. I don't blame them, Yoon had the same effect on me when we first met and to this day I can't exactly explain why.

“Y/n’s having a bad day” Hobi explained, causing the crumbs of the cake he was eating to pop out of his mouth and into the older one who immediately frowned.

“I asked for the news, not the weather,” he complained, wiping his shirt with his hand. His vneck sweater, along with his ripped pants, give him the student vibe, one of the reasons he’s so popular.

“Sorry” Hobi apologized, embarrassed, and I rested my face on my hand, glaring at him.

“Why don’t you dress up like a teacher?”

“Don’t wanna” he took a sip of his coffee, all smug “Why are you having a bad day?”

“For starters I woke up late, my professor finished proofreading my essay and told me to make a million corrections, I spilled coffee on my shirt,” I pointed to the stain on the fabric “I was assigned to do a project with the one and only Jeon Jungkook and we can’t go to the movies tonight!” I crossed my arms, pouting.

Both of them looked at me, suddenly super interested in what I had to say.

“You’re doing a project with who?” Hobi questioned, suppressing a smile.

Single Dad [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें