CH. 8

"So you stayed there all day looking after his son?" Tae asked me with an eyebrow up, petting Koda that I brought to play with Holly at Yoongi's house. We were all just chilling, eating and drinking.

"Yeah, and it was fun" I took a sip of the drink Hobi handed to me.

"You're really going forward with the kidnapping and raising plan, huh?" Yoon joked and I just rolled my eyes.

"You guys weren't there, he looked more tired than usual, I was just trying to help"

"At least you were able to gather some information about his life, unlike certain people" Hoseok stared at Taehyung who just smiled.

"Jimin and I were busy finding out we're soulmates, I forgot, ok? But now that we know he's single Yoon can make a move"

"I won't make a move! The hell would I do that for?"

"So you can poke his ass with your stick" Hobi and I started to laugh and I nearly choked on my drink. Yoon was so close to killing Taehyung.

"Leave my house and never talk to me again" he spoke between his teeth

"C'mon, buddy" Tae provoked "We all know you have a crush on him"

"For the love of God, I don't. And he's a student, he's off limits"

"You know I can tell when you're lying, right?" I affirmed and he locked eyes with me.

"Why aren't we discussing the fact that Y/n has a crush on Jungkook?" Yoon pronounced all stuck up and it was my turn to feel like killing someone.

"Uuuh, I like that subject," Hobi chuckled.

"I don't have a crush on him!"

"You have been talking about him non-stop and we didn't miss the sparkle in your eyes" Yoongi kept talking followed by Taehyung.

"I bet you can't wait to go there again"

"It's not like that" I began to pull the end of the beer label, averting my gaze from my friends.

"Do you wanna see him again?" Hobi questioned.

"Maybe, but it's soon to say if I have a crush ok? We barely know each other"

"It can be love at first sight, you don't know" Tae proposed and I whined.

"Can we talk about something else, please?"

"No" they all said at once.

"Does he make your heart beat fast and give you butterflies in your stomach?" Taehyung asked, trying to imitate an incredibly annoying female voice.

"Once" I murmured and they all cheered "Yall are so annoying"

"Our little bean is finally falling in love" Hobi pretended to wipe away a fake tear.

"When are you seeing Lover Boy again?" Yoon questioned with a grin.

"I don't know, I told him to text me. Now, please, let's discuss another topic"

"Oh, I forgot to mention" Hoseok started "I was chosen as the dance teacher's assistant which means that I have the key to the room and that we" he pointed out to me "will pick up from where we left off"

"Oh no" I groaned.

"Oh yes" he smiled.

"Does that mean you're given the chance to choreograph a performance from your class for the festival?" Yoon questioned.

"Yesss"

"That's great man!"

"This is such a good opportunity to show your talent!" Tae congratulated him followed by me.