CH. 15

Y/n’s POV

“How did it go?” Tae asked once I took a seat next to him. He had a lollipop hanging from his lips.

“He blew me off” I crossed my arms, swinging a leg up and down “He said he doesn’t have time for dinner but we can work on the project tomorrow” I gazed him and pointed to his candy “I want one”

“Of course you do” he rolled his eyes and picked one from his bag, handing it to me “Well, his lost. Who wouldn’t want to go out with you?”

“Right?” I agreed excited, placing the sweet in my mouth “Stupid. I should just let him go, forget about his existence, like before”

“That sounds like a good plan to me” he raised his wrist so I could hit it.

“But he's so cute” I whined, sinking into my seat.

“I’m cute too! Oh, hey, since we’re on the me subject, let’s talk about my super incredible life” he removed the lollipop from his mouth, looking to nowhere with a thinking face that made me chuckle “I have a big and important decision to make. What color should I dye my hair next?”

I laughed at his stupid questioning.

“Go with blue again, the color faded fast”

“Nah, I don’t know”

“Purple?”

“No”

“Pink?”

“No” I sighed.

“Red?”

“Uuuh!” Tae looked at me “I like red. So it’s settle” he hit his desk “I will buy the paint and come to your house for you to apply it”

“What? No!”

“C’mon, I can buy us some snacks and we can study this awful and difficult course that you coerced me to take” he stared at me with his puppy eyes and I couldn’t say no.

“Fine, you can come” I sighed and noticed the corners of his lips curved into a smile.

“Yes!”

“I want ice cream. I can bake us some cookies” he suddenly got serious.

“I love you” he whispered and his arms immediately enveloped me, earning chuckles from me.

“I love you too, now let me go!”

***

During lunch break Hobi, Tae and I chatted excitedly about the fact that Wednesday we would get to enjoy the slasher masterpiece on the big screen, Scream. It had been a while since the theater was choosing silly horror movies, but this time they decided to go big. Our conversation ceased when a nervous Yoon appeared at our table and gave me a not very friendly look, throwing his bag on the table.

“You!” he pointed his finger in my direction “You stole my shampoo!” my jaw dropped, trying to connect the dots.

“I took just a little more to use one next time! How do you even know?” I stared at him baffled and both my friends joined, gazing at me.

“You used Yoongi’s shampoo?” Hoseok whispered like it was some big news, accompanied by Tae.

“No one’s allowed to use Yoongi’s shampoo”

“I can’t believe you washed your hair with Yoongi’s shampoo”

“I went to his house yesterday and he said I could-” they gasped and stared at the pissed off teacher standing next to our table.