18 | date afternoon

Start from the beginning

He giggled, how adorable.

"I really like you!"

Don't, you're making it hard for me not to hug your bones right here, right now!

"Would you like to go on a second date with me?"

❁ ✾ ❃ ❋

"It was perfection. He's perfect."

Jieun wiggled her eyebrows, teasing me as I sighed in content. Thinking of how well went the date with Haneul brought butterflies to my stomach.

"So, you're seeing him again?"

I nodded. "Next week, he offered me to have lunch with him. His treat."

My friend smirked, seemingly happy for me. "Look at you being all over that gentleman!" I playfully rolled my eyes "As long as he treats you right, I don't have a problem with him."

As soon as those words escaped Jieun's mouth, Sonali stopped right in front of my bedroom door.

With a cute smile, she asked: "You have a boyfriend?"

I smiled back and rose from my seat to close the door. "None of your business, missy."

Jieun had arrived half an hour ago, earlier than expected. Today was the day my friends and Hoseok's would come to my place and study as a group. If I didn't really care at first, stress was consuming me since this morning.

Mom was at work, and Neha went to hang out with her friends. Sonali and I were home alone, meaning she would meet my schoolmates. The thought of it made me panic hard.

"I thought she was the nice sister." chuckled the brunette

I rolled my eyes. "Still, she's nosy and won't hesitate to snitch."

Was I being normal for freaking out? I mean, actual boys were about to enter my room and discover my personal space. They would see my bed, my furnitures, my posters, my pictures and more... I was not prepared for that.

"Where's Miria?" I try to change subject to release stress

She shrugged. "Should be here by now. I'll call her."

I nodded. "I'll go and see if the boys have arrived yet."

With that being said, I ran downstairs and discovered my sister sitting on the couch. She glanced at me, sending me a death glare because of earlier.

"What?"

She scoffed. "Look by the window."

Immediately, I did as I was told and noticed familiar figures walking past the house. My heart began to beat like crazy as I took a deep breath, trying to recollect myself. Less than a minute later, the doorbell rang.

I walked towards the door, opened it and greeted my guests. Hoseok, Namjoon and Jungkook were standing right across from me.

"Hey!" I smiled "Thanks for coming."

The boys greeted me back, and that's when I noticed Jungkook's red face. When my eyes met his, he looked away and blushed even harder.

"You okay?" I frowned in his direction, but he simply shrugged it off

I invited the boys to enter and remove their shoes. Sonali greeted them before setting her attention back on TV, much to my satisfaction. Quickly, I led them to my bedroom where Jieun welcomed them with a tired hello.

"Your room is pretty!" Hoseok exclaimed "Oh, a JoJo fan I see..."

A proud smile crept up my face, but Namjoon spoke before I could answer.

"What an impressive library! Do you read a lot?"

I nodded. "I haven't read all of them, but I do read often."

While the two of them made small talk with me, commenting my room and my tastes here and there; Jungkook looked tense. Lips sealed, he didn't move an inch since he entered the room.

Unfortunately for him, Jieun was the first one to notice.

"Hey Jungkook, why aren't you looking around? Are you scared?"

He rolled his eyes, obviously concerned to stand in my room.

"Thank you for caring, but I'm fine."

She did not buy it though, so she made sure to let him know. "You look like a horny guy entering a girl's bedroom for the first time."

To that, Namjoon broke into laughter.

"In the flesh!"

❁ ✾ ❃ ❋