Target: Blood King 12

Start from the beginning

She is always gentle and affectionate when looking at Xino, which is hard to resist.    

 Anna: “Hino, where have you been? I have been waiting for you at home. Every time I see the leaves on the treetops outside turn a little yellow again, I can't help but wonder when you will be back. ”     

Her voice was thin and small, but it was as crisp and beautiful as a warbler.

The dependence in her words made xino feel sorry for her.     

Hino took Anna's slender little hand, put it to her mouth and kissed it, and stroked the girl's shoulder lovingly.

The coldness of the past hardened into soft fingers, and she wanted to hold the girl in the palm of her hand without being hurt by anyone.     

Xinuo: "Sorry, something happened at home, I'll take care of it. ”     

Anna blinked, frowned her slender eyebrows worriedly, and twisted her fingers uneasily: “Nothing happened? ”     

Hino shook his head, a trace of coldness flashed in his eyes, and turned into gentleness in the face of Anna's worries.     

Chino: “It's okay, I've taken care of it. ”     

Anna patted her chest with her small hand, breathed a long sigh of relief, and a smile appeared on her face: “Then I'm relieved, then... can you stay with me all the time? I miss you so much! ”    

 A trace of embarrassment flashed in Hino's eyes. His father is now looking at him very closely, and the day of the hunter's cleaning will soon come. As the leader of the blood clan, he must always sit in place.     

Anna's eyes dimmed, she gently withdrew her hand, turned around and sat aside, trembling her delicate shoulders, and let out a heartbreaking whimper.   

Xino panicked, hurriedly leaned over to hold her shoulder, and hugged her into his arms. The cold fingertips wiped away the crystal tears on Anna's face, and facing the red eyes, his heart twisted like a knife.     

Anna needs him so much, how can he leave her! Anyway, there is still Yue Chu.

At that time, there will not be many more of him, and there will not be many less of him. The big deal is to come back and receive ten lashes. This is more important than Anna.     

Hino made up his mind, picked up Anna's weak and beautiful face, and printed a kiss on it: "Don't be afraid, I won't leave you. Those things are not important at all compared to you, and I will come to accompany you every day from now on. ”     

Anna burst into tears and laughed, with a happy smile on her red face.     

“Who is it! ”    

 At this moment, Hino suddenly caught the breath that appeared outside the window, and immediately protected Anna behind him, turning into a dark shadow and directly attacking him.     

“Why are you guys? ”     

However, after seeing who it was, Hino stopped in shock and looked at the two people who appeared here in disbelief.