Target: Blood King 11

Start from the beginning

He stepped back to admire it, and turned his head to look at Rafa.     

Yue Chu: “What does Your Majesty think? ”     

Rafa couldn't refuse the gesture of seeking praise. He moved his throat and whispered “Hmm” after a while.     
Compared to the inculcations with Chino, Rafa was obviously pitiful at this time, but Yue Chu didn't mind, as long as His Majesty was willing to respond.     

Yue Chu was satisfied, and walked briskly back to Rafa's side, directly lifted up his robe and sat at Rafa's feet, raised his head and said expectantly: "Your Majesty, would you like to see my realm? ”     

He was like a child who got candy, and couldn't help showing off to adults.     

Rafa nodded stiffly, but all his attention was focused on the distance between the two of them.

Yue Chu sat too close, and the hem of the robe with silver edges would slide over his feet during his movements from time to time.

The kinsmen have no temperature or breathing, but Rafa seemed to smell the cold fragrance of Yue Chu's body, and every trace of it penetrated into his heart like mist.     

As soon as he lowered his head, his gaze would be on this child everywhere he looked.

His skin was as white as snow, his eyebrows were always beating with soft spots of light, and his lips were beautifully shaped, always with a trace of smile.

Petal-like lips, caught off guard, imprinted into his eyes, making his heart tremble.     

Yue Chu's eyes flowed, as if she hadn't noticed Rafa's abnormality. He held his breath and opened his five fingers, and a round field the size of a nail cap appeared in the palm of his hand like water droplets condensing.     

There are only two elements in the realm. The overwhelming phoenix fire fell from the sky menacingly, falling into the calm and deep sea like a meteor, stirring the dark blue sea into white foam. This field is very stable, and it is not as difficult for Yue Chu as it was for the first time.     

Praise flashed in Rafa's eyes. This is really a very talented child, not to mention...

He remembered the pictures he saw through his “eyes”. Yue Chu practiced day and night, even if he failed countless times and his strength was hollowed out to dry up, he still did not lose confidence, and the love in his heart was as uncontrollable as a soaring tide.     

At this time, he obviously didn't realize that there was something wrong with his voyeuristic behavior.   

Rafa: “You did a great job. ”     

Finally getting the desired approval, Yue Chu's face bloomed with a gorgeous smile, and her eyes, which were clearer than a good gemstone, flowed with a pleasant brilliance, causing Rafa to hook the corners of her mouth without a trace.     

He couldn't help but stretched out his hand and held Yue Chu's fingertips. At that moment, he seemed to hear his already stopped heartbeat thumping, like a drum beat.     

Rafa remained silent, his sharp and stern eyebrows were drawn down, and half of his face was hidden in the dim light of the lights, making it impossible to clearly capture his expression.     

Rafa: “Your two elements are already very stable, now try to inject the third element. Don't worry, I will help you. ”     

Yue Chu was serious, and nodded without hesitation, without half a doubt. He mobilized his strength and condensed it at his fingertips like flowing water.