Aman glares at me, daring me to say anything, when I spit on his face glowering at him. He looks shocked at my bravado.

"Remember one thing you coward shrimp, my husband will come to rescue me and he would be giving you the most painful death that you could have ever imagined..." I hiss at him angrily, giving him a dirty look.

Wiping away the spit, he is about to hit me again and I brace myself for that when Sullivan  breaks out, "Enough! Control yourself Kabir. That bitch is playing with your ego. Don't let her have that satisfaction...If anything happens to her cause you couldn't control your anger, and we lose our merchandise, I'll have your head on the silver platter, remember that!" He retracts his hand at his words.

"And you my darling..." He turns towards me, tilting his head, "I am not at all sorry to burst your bubble cause he won't be able to reach here. Why do you think was he unable to track us down? Hmm? We have been here for months and yet he failed to even reach closer to our location, so drop that dream of being rescued. No one is going to hear your cries and pleas its better you submit or we know how to make you submit and trust me you'll regret your decision of being a stubborn bitch..."

"Never!!" I growl in determination.

"You are gonna submit to me alright." Aman speaks.

"Wanna see the picture how am I gonna enjoy doing it?"

I don't bother to reply, just glare at him as he gets up and walks towards the women that I had totally forgotten, was there in the room.

Sullivan slaps him on the back. "You enjoy fucking her...I will join you soon.. Got some business to do..." He sings the last part and walks out, closing the door behind us. His men trailing behind him.

It's only the three of us in the room now. Unease like a drop of castor oil slides down my throat, as he stalks towards the woman. I know what is he gonna do, so I turn my head to the side. My arms burning as if salt has been rubbed on my wounds. Blood slide down my arms to my armpits and to my sides turning the cloth crimson. My head is turning hazy from all the hits that I took and not to forget the blood flow. The twins are moving restlessly inside me, nagging a presentiment of danger.

"I want you to look at us, you bitch... See what I am gonna do to you...." He growls.

Terror envelops me like a coat of freezing cold leaves, yet I don't turn my head. Suddenly, a loud bang echoes and I scream in terror. That monster literally shot near my feet. A chill runs down my spine as I look into his deranged form.

He waves the gun in front of me, "I warned you, didn't I? Now, if you don't pay attention, the next bullet will not missed. It'll be straight away in your body. I will make sure to kill that bastard you are carrying. I don't give a fuck to what Sullivan says..." His grin is impeccable.

"Now be a good girl and smile for me... No one has got the opportunity to watch my show from the front seat you should be thankful towards me..." I look at him appalled. "I said smile for me!!" He bellows like a crazed animal firing another bullet behind me.

 I scream in fear as I force my lips to move a bit, tears flowing down my eyes like a rivulet.

"Now that's my pretty face. Always so so beautiful aren't you?" he grins maliciously tugging the already naked women towards him who like a demented person she is, enjoying the show.

I can't believe her. This woman is a prisoner like me, yet she is smiling at her captor. God, what a  demented woman is she who is whining and moaning pathetically for his touch. I conclude both are psychos and fit for each other while I look at them with an abominable hatred.