"Go on.." Jeongguk took a deep breath and closed his eyes, Taehyung finds it super cute until he noticed that Jeongguk is blushing slightly.

"I - uh..." Taehyung holds Jeonguk's hand tightly while leaning closer to his face.

"I?" Jeongguk gulps when he smelled the perfume Taehyung has out on himself.

"I -uh...I " Taehyung leans closer were his and Jeonguk's nose slightly touched, Jeongguk slightly opened his eyes to see Taehyung's big curious eyes.

"There is more than 'I', hm?" Jeongguk took another breath before exhaling and .... What he did Taehyung never expected that...

Jeongguk reopened his eyes and swung his arm around Taehyung's waist, making his and Taehyung's body closer and holding Taehyung's chin to lift his head, he didn't stop gazing into Taehyung's eyes until...what Taehyung was waiting for his whole life happened...

A kiss

A kiss that he was longing to have from this certain person and that happened tonight, Taehyung felt those soft thin lips on his and immediately his body responded to that, his arms swung over Jeonguk's neck and pulled him down to kiss him back.

The kiss broke quickly because of their lungs capacity, Taehyung looks satisfied and on the other, Jeongguk was a blushing mess. Taehyung chuckled before diving into Jeonguk's arms again.

"I love you too. Always has, always will." Jeongguk felt relieved and hugged the other one like he always wanted to do.

Meanwhile...

'and they KISSED! YES! THEY DID THAT! HAVE YOU SEEN THAT! OH MY LORD!'

Jimin was jumping because of the new couple, he was excited to see how they end and they did not disappoint him.

Yoongi sighed while holding Jimin's new batch of clothes because they mainly came to change but Jimin got distracted by all that.

"Jimin, love. You have to change...let them be." Jimin glared at Yoongi because he was being a party blocker.

"I am busy!" Yoongi sighs, he has no other choice than strip him off before returning to the dinner table.

He trapped Jimin in between him and the wall behind him, Jimin gasped before slowly turning to Yoongi.

"Darling, we have guests you know that, right?"Jimin gulps and quickly looks down when he felt those cold hands on his skin.

"My lo-" Yoongi pushed his hand over Jimin's mouth and shushed him.

"No more words, let's get changed and join the dinner, okay?" Yoongi leans closer to Jimin's ear and whispered

"If you be a good boy now, I might give you a reward later." Jimin gulps, face fully red.

"O-Okay..." Yoongi smiled sweetly at Jimin.

"Great! Strip! "

/ / / / / / / / / / / / /

Taehyung and Jeongguk returned to the dinner, holding hands. They saw Yoongi and Jimin there, Yoongi smiling at them while Jimin looked like he had a hot bath, face being red.

"Jiminie, are you okay?" Taehyung asked after sitting down, Jimin noticed them and quickly nod.

"I am great! Just ...the weather is.." He glanced at Yoongi who just smiled.

"The weather is a little warm.." Taehyung was confused by letting it slide because he has something else to focus on now.

"Looks like you two have patched up?" Yoongi asks while pouring himself a drink.

"Yes, we had a complicated relationship. Now, we are good, right? Jeon?" Jeongguk nods to Taehyung's statement.

"That's good news. I am happy for you two. Let Seokjin-Hyung knows as well "

"Seokjin-hyung will-" Taehyung paused when he realized ....he have a brother.

"Shoot! He will not agree to this, Jeon!" Jeongguk was a little scared by now as well.

"He will not agree ...besides...he is the eldest so...if he does not settle down then...I have no chance." Taehyung became sad until Yoongi coughed.

"Do not worry about Seokjin-Hyung." Jimin blinked at Yoongi's statement.

"Does Hyung have someone he likes as well?" Yoongi quietly sips onto his drink.

"Of course he has." Taehyung's sparkling eyes came back again.

"Yoongi-Hyung!" Yoongi looks at Taehyung who is looking like a puppy.

"HELP ME OUT!"

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I think everyone knows who Seokjin likes so it's not a mystery to all.

Anyway! That's all for now. I'm sorry if this book is getting bigger because I have planned it like that, it's a big book, okay? So, it will have a lot of chapters. So, be a little patient with me and with this book as well.

Thank you.