friended

Y/n, your name

Y/f/n, your full name

They/them

Set in the early Dream SMP Era.

Narrator's Point of View:

To tell you this story, we have to go all the way to the start. To when TommyInnit met Y/f/n..

It was a wonderful day in the Dream SMP! The sun was shining, the crops had grown and all was well.

Some players were found roaming the area, looking for a place to call home. The players took a break from traveling and set camp in a dark oak forest to stay for the night.

The players were 3 males. Two were children, and the other seemed to be a teen around 15 to 16 years old. The teen had fluffy brown hair and was a bit tall for his age.

The teen instructed the children to stay put as he got the tent ready. The children obeyed, clearly frustrated.

The two children were around 8 to 9 years old. One had light brown hair and was an inch taller than the other boy. The other had blonde hair and had a explosive personality.

"Tommy! Tubbo! I finished the tent-" The teen spoke.

"Can we finally play!" The blonde boy interrupted, looking at his brunette friend who was nodding.

"Tommy, you guys can play once you finish helping me get our stuff out." The teen stated, directed to the blonde boy who's name was Tommy.

"Okay!" The brunette said, happily.

"Thank you Tubbo!" The teen smiled at Tubbo, the brunette boy.

"But Wilbur!!" Tommy protested, stomping his feet to the ground.

"Tommy, the faster you help, the faster you can play." Wilbur, the teen, bargained.

"Fine." Tommy sighed in defeat. "I just want to play with Tubbo, there's nothing wrong with playing with Tubbo-" Tommy mumbled, clearly upset.

Once everything was ready, it had already turned dark.

"Wilbur?" Tubbo asked politely, poking the teen in the shoulder.

"We're hungry." Tommy pouted. Both boys had a sad look on their face.

"Alright, I'm gonna cook some steak for you guys." Wilbur assured the boys. The boys' frown quickly turned into a smile.

"Okay!" The boys happily said in unison, they soon went back into their tent.

Wilbur took 6 raw steaks from their food supply and cooked them in the campfire, located in front of their tents.

"Food is ready!" Wilbur said a few minutes later, loud enough for the boys to hear.

"Coming!" Both said, running towards the campfire.

"First!" Tubbo said proudly.

"No fair! You're taller than me!" Tommy complained.