school

Y/n walked quietly down the hall of his new school, wondering if he would make any friends this time.

Y/n always moved around a lot, due to his mothers constant working.

He always knew that him and his mother were struggling, so he didn't complain, he didn't say anything. He tried to stay positive for his mother.

He always never did make friends in school. He was afraid of loosing them when he left.

Little did he know,

This school would have opportunity to change that

——

Y/n walked quietly down the hall of his new school, wondering if he would make any friends this time.

Most people would hope so, he didn't

Y/n was a very shy creature, making it worse is that he didnt wish for any friends, he would have to leave them anyway due to him moving a lot.

Y/n had put the school into groups from just observing them down the hall,

The jocks: athletes, some nice, others are the worst people you wish you never met

The normies: just normal kids, normal grades, normal lives

The girl group: cell phones needed, social media is their weapon

The friend group: that one group of relatable and chaotic friends that everyone seems to get along with (my friend group lol)

And last,

The nobodies,

the name explains it all.

Y/n...

was a nobody.

Just in the end of that train of thought, he collided with someone, something. Both were not good.

He looked up to see a tall figure, most likely almost a foot taller than him. The male (most likely male due to his appearance) had light brown wavy hair, purple eyes, and and the normal school uniform.

They both stood there for a second, processing what had just happened.

"Heh, sorry!" He said in a deep voice.

"It's alright" Y/n said. He started to observe him. 'A nobody, like me. Definitely.' She thought

They awkwardly stared at each other for a few seconds.

"Well, I have to head to class." He said nervously.

"Ah, well see you later!" Y/n said as he walked away to his chemistry class.

——

The tall figure followed him to his chemistry class. Not creepily, it was just most likely because they had the same class.

Chemistry class was a bore, the only reason Y/n managed to stay awake was because of the tall figure passing him notes asking what his name was, how was his day, etc.

The teacher, Mr. Smith, noticed and said, "Excuse me Mr. L/n and Mr. Ranboo are you two passing notes?

"Um, uh yes?" Ranboo said nervously. Ranboo was his name, according to the notes we passed.

"Well if you were passing notes," Mr. Smith continued, "then you wouldn't be afraid to share it to the class would you?"

"Uh, okay" He said simply. Our notes only held a small and simple conversation, so there couldn't be anything on the note that he was going to give me

He walked to the front of the class and read aloud from the note, "Lol same." That must have been the reply from the question, "I play minecraft, do you?"

Mr. smith sent us to detention, which was understandable.

At the end of class i walked up to him.

"That was unexpected" I giggled.

"Haha, yeah." He chucked and reached out his arm to hold my backpack.

"Thank you." I said as i handed him my backpack

We headed to math class, the next class we had together

The walk there was silent, until

"So," He continued,

"Want to be friends?