merch

Ranboo POV

"So if I see someone with my merch, they will see a 6'6 man running up to them at full speed." I joked to Tommy and Tubbo.

It was a nice day in London at the local town square.

I was visiting Tubbo and was planning to stay at his house for four months

Both boys laughed at my joke before one pointed to someone.

"What about that one?" Tubbo asked. Then, I saw a short- well short for my height- walking around with my merch. He had a oversized Ranboo hoodie on and jean shorts. I had to admit, he was very pretty.

At that moment, I sprinted over to him at full speed while Tubbo and Tommy were cracking up behind me.

Y/n POV

I was just walking around town square in London with my favorite hoodie on, my Ranboo hoodie. It always made me feel good to wear it.

Suddenly, I see a very tall male sprinting up to me.

What. the. fuck.

He trampled over me accidentally and I yelped slightly.

We both fell next to each other. (Because falling on top of each other might be uncomfortable for Ranboo, which is understandable)

I rubbed my head as he grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"Sorry" He said. His voice was very soothing and would probably nice to listen to.

"It's alright." I waved it off, expecting to go our separate ways.

He grabbed my hand and turned me around.

"Wait- uh" He said awkwardly while scratching his neck.

"What if i said- uh- I was ranboo?"

My eyes started to sparkle.

"Really?"

"Yep"

I looked over his shoulder to see Tommy and Tubbo laughing the shit out of themselves.

"Well I am bit of a fan you see." I said as I tugged on the ends of my hoodie to made the picture of ranboo on it clearer.

"I see" He chucked slightly.

"Would you like to see Tommy and Tubbo?"

"Okay!" I said happily.

He took my hand and walked be over to Tommy and Tubbo.

"Woah, woah man slow down. You just met this man." Tommy giggled as he saw that we were holding hands.

We both blushed madly and pulled our hands away.

"Meet Tommy and Tubbo, uh-"

"Y/n." I smiled sweetly at them.

We didn't know how to continue the conversation, so it was really awkward-

"Well guys i got to go." I said to them

"Oh alright" tubbo said

"See you Ranboo's Boyfriend!" Tommy yelled.

I blushed slightly and so did Ranboo.

"Cya, Y/n."

I started to walk back to my house, feeling butterflies in my stomach.

Did i just meet the original bee boy, wife haver, and ranboo my beloved?

I reached into my pocket for my phone and found a slip of paper with messy handwriting written on it.

'Hey Y/n. You seem pretty cool. Maybe we can hang out sometime?: xxx-xxx-xxxx- Ranboo"