phone

Tommy and Y/n have been friends since childhood.

They met on a playground through a phone, a playground phone to be specific.

Y/n walked around the park, they didnt really have any friends at the time.

They ducked under the floor of the second floor of the playground and walked to the toy phone that the park had.

"Hello?" They said into the phone, hoping someone would answer this time.

Them and their mother had always had come to that one park for their mother to exercise around the playground, watching and very time she finished a lap around the playground, she would walk to them, winded out, and would encourage them to make new friends, which they still hasnt done ever since she could remember.

They didn't get an answer, so they sat on the slightly rusted blue bench close to the phone.

Through the gap that they ducked through, they saw a boy with blonde golden hair and glistening diamond blue eyes that wore a white t-shirt that had a red line from the collar that stretched to the sleeves, blue shorts, black shoes, and white long socks with red lines at end of them.

He had a red lollipop in his hand that Y/n had suspected was cherry flavored, and a blue lollipop in his side pocket of his shorts.

Y/n was jealous of him, that was their favorite flavor.

The boy looked at Y/n and then at the phone and started to rush with his lollipop in hand to the other phone that connected the one they sat next to.

Soon after, she heard a "hello" from the phone.

The voice was a high-pitched male voice, a voice that was slightly annoying.

"Hello" you said softly into the phone

You started to hear footsteps coming towards you

You see the same boy, just with a half eaten lollipop now.

He sits down next to you on the bench and says "I'm Tommy, whats your name?"

"Y/n." They said sheepishly. Y/n was always a very quiet child.

"So wanna be friends?" He said, his grin touching every inch of his cheeks

Y/n giggled slightly "Sure."

——

The years passed, and between those years, Y/n and Tommy had grown closer and closer every time they saw each other.

They went to the same school, lived in the same neighborhood, and lived on the same street.

For some reason, Tommy was mostly busy these days. He never told them what he was doing when they asked countless of times

But for the first time in about a week, our lovely Y/n is going to see Tommy

——

While Y/n was walking on their street with their purple hoodie and their earbuds, blasting Your New Boyfriend By Wilbur Soot, Y/n was thinking about how they and Tommy where friends in the first place, I mean- they were total polar opposites!