Target: Blood King 5

Start from the beginning

Yue Chu smiled and greeted the two of them, then opened the intricately patterned chairs and sat down, taking out yesterday's notes for review.

The moonlight poured in through the window, and the warm yellow light illuminated the large classroom like a candle held aloft.     

The tables and chairs in the classroom are divided into two rows, one row is full of people, and the other row is only occupied by Yue Chu.

However, the kinsmen who talked in a low voice always cast their gaze involuntarily, attracted by the beautiful side faces.     

Feilin just curled her red lips and did not respond to Yue Chu's greeting. Dila simply curled her face and pretended not to be able to see, but God knew he was just too panicked, for fear that others would see his thoughts through his uneasy gaze.     

They have been studying together for more than a month, and they have become accustomed to Yuechu's greetings from the beginning, but they did not expect that this pure blood was really just a courtesy rather than a deliberate wooing.     

When class was about to start, Feilin couldn't help frowning. This was the fourth time His Royal Highness Hino had missed class. The previous few times they had tried to find excuses to prevaricate, but if they continued like this, the teacher would sooner or later find that something was wrong with them.     

Feilin: “Do you know what Your Royal Highness is doing recently? ”     Della hurriedly shook his head to express that he didn't know. He actually asked His Royal Highness, but His Royal Highness perfunctorily passed by with a few words. Seeing the impatience on His Royal Highness's face, he didn't dare to ask more.     

Feilin pursed her red lips tightly, and her brilliant red nails tapped lightly on the desktop, as if she was uneasy inside.     

Yue Chu glanced faintly, and used the movement of turning the book to fan the little bear that leaned in front of him. Sure enough, Hino should have met the human girl. It was difficult for the prince who fell in love to control his warm mood, and he tried his best to sneak out as soon as he found a chance.    

 I don't know if he still has such good luck today, and he easily escaped the teacher's inspection.     

Roots, the elder of the blood clan, stood on the podium. He is good at academic research. In addition to handling daily affairs, he spends most of his time reading and studying.

Therefore, he is also responsible for imparting knowledge to the young blood clan. He is a respected master. Although he looks handsome, he always has a stern face and is very serious. Coupled with his status of authority, on the other hand, the young kinsmen are very scared.     

At this time, he was wearing a light blue long-distance running, and his sharp eagle eyes swept into the classroom, and he easily found Xino who had not seen him again.     

Roots' face sank, and he directly named Feilin and asked her to report why His Royal Highness Hino was absent from class again this time.     

Feilin's scalp was also numb, and there were not many reliable excuses. Now she had to think about another one, not to embarrass her to death. But the clever female blood clan still quickly moved her mind, trying to cover up the past for her respected Royal Highness.