Target: Blood King 1

Start from the beginning

If you are not of my race, your heart will be different. As the war continues, cracks have appeared in the alliance between the prince and the human race and the Werewolf. First, the king of the human race died suddenly, and then the wolf king cub was stolen.

The prince was more and more suspected. Finally, the alliance broke down and the prince was killed.     

The prince did not return to his throne, nor did he stay in the girl's hometown. He died in a dilapidated warehouse like a bereaved dog, covered with dust and no longer glorious.     

This was a complete tragedy. Everyone did not get rest in peace. The world was filled with ghosts, which not only shattered themselves, but also threatened the small world around them.     

Xiao Xiong held Yue Chu's hand tightly and said affectionately:

"Host, please be sure to cheer. This world needs to be saved very, very much. ”     

Yue Chu bounced it away, and touched his fangs that he couldn't help but came out with a headache. The thirst in his throat was like a fire burning his remaining sanity.     

Before saving the world, he should think about how to save himself first!

Keep looking, he must be nearby! ”     
Yue Chu's unusually sensitive hearing captured some sounds, and the messages coming from it were obviously not very friendly to him.

He supported his body with difficulty, got up from the ground, covered his chest and ran forward.

His speed is so fast that he can't see clearly with the naked eye, but the sound of footsteps following him is like a shadow, and he can't get rid of it.     

With a few swishings, a few silver arrows pierced the trunk next to him. Yue Chu narrowed her eyes, but her footsteps did not stop. Strange, why can these people always track his location?     

He quickly checked his clothes, only to find that there was a cross mark on his arm, and gray smoke slowly steamed out.     

Yue Chu coldly raised the corners of her mouth, pulled out the dagger from her waist, and directly cut out the piece of meat.     

The pain pierced into his heart like an awl, and the pain made him clench his teeth, but none of this was comparable to the noise from the broken heart.

With a sound, it beat heavily in his heart like a drum. His teeth were sour, salivation was constantly secreted, and his whole body seemed to be burning.     

If he hadn't undergone cruel training, he would have been unable to resist the pain caused by this physical need. All reason drifted away like snow, disappearing into the fire little by little.     

If there was a mirror, Yue Chu would find that her eyes were horribly red now, as if soaked in blood, and the tiny bloodshot veins kept beating and spreading.     

At this moment, his footsteps suddenly stopped, as if something invisible stopped in front of him, making it difficult for him to move.    

 Yue Chu's fangs stretched out more and more, he staggered his back, gasped for breath, and stared straight ahead with scarlet eyes.