Target: Omega Prince 23

Start from the beginning

Wei Xiangyang did it on purpose. Naturally, he knew that Yue Chu didn't annoy him, but he just liked Yue Chu to explain over and over again.

The spoiled words revealed his concern for him, just like this fascinating pheromone, which made him obsessed, and he couldn't wait for Yue Chu to say a few more times.     

Boom, there was a knock on the door, and a voice said outside, "Your Highness, the time is almost up. ”     

The voice was not someone else but Du Guzhou. The Du family thought that the water would not leak, but in fact it had already been controlled and swallowed by Wei Xiangyang.

Naturally, this also included Du Guzhou. He was born into the Du family and died as a ghost of the Du family.

The Du family surrendered to Wei Xiangyang, so he naturally had to be used by Wei Xiangyang.     

Yue Chu curled her lips faintly and pinched Wei Xiangyang's delicate face. He was the only one who dared to pinch this royal Highness's face until now.     

“I'm urging you. ”     

Wei Xiangyang snorted coldly, and his temper came up again. The hateful Du Guzhou is simply a ghost guy, but the Du family, who retreats and retreats, only has such a request, and he is not good at sending people away.     

He took Yue Chu's hand and put it to his mouth with a soft kiss: "Then I'm gone, and I have to wait for me to come back. ”     

Yue Chu put on a military hat for him, with a golden badge and a dark black military uniform, which made Wei Xiangyang look like the god of war who came out of the comics, beautiful and fierce, and fascinating.     

Yue Chu smiled tenderly: “I will always wait for you. ”     

Wei Xiangyang's gaze moved lightly, but in the end he could only close his lips and strode away. He didn't even dare to look back at Yue Chu, for fear that he would not be willing to leave if he stayed for a while.     

Damn it!     

He clenched his hands, how could he be so clingy! But I really want to stick to it……     

Yue Chu watched Wei Xiangyang go away, then slowly retracted his gaze and met Du Guzhou's cold eyes. He gently raised the corners of his mouth, and his smile was like a gorgeous spring flower.     

The huge palace was silent, and soldiers in black military uniforms stood in line, and the laser guns in their hands reflected icy rays of light in the sun.

The panicked palace people knelt on the ground, trembling with fear, but they didn't even dare to show a whimper.     

Hula hula, a group of black birds flew over the palace wall, across the calm blue sky, and opened the opening of the story.     

With a squeak, Wei Xiangyang opened the heavy door. The golden gate is carved with a lion and a crossbow. This is the totem of the royal family and represents the supreme power that cannot be violated.     

There are still messy blood stains left on the floor, showing that there has just been a fierce battle here.     

Wei Xiangyang walked in slowly, stepping directly on the blood stains without hesitation, and his black military boots left a string of blood-red footprints on the ground.