Target: Omega Prince 17

Start from the beginning

Du Guzhou narrowed his eyes slightly, and a trace of loneliness flashed in his dark eyes, and he quickly concealed it.     

Perhaps, if he wins, Xiangyang will be willing to look at him again.     

The tall black and red mecha exudes a gloomy cold air, and the blood sickle in his hand is extremely sharp, as if soaked in frost and snow.

In one breath, he disappeared in place, leaving only a black and red afterimage, like a blood-stained devil twisting his body.     

Du Guzhou had long been familiar with Yue Chu's style of play, and he moved quickly the moment he disappeared.

As an SSS-level alpha, his acuity is unparalleled, and when the corner of his eye captures the traces of Yue Chu, he is ready to defend.     

The two shadows on the field were intertwined, and the fast ones couldn't see clearly at all. They could only hear the loud noise of metal collisions and see sparks bursting out from time to time.     

With a loud bang, the black and red mecha was caught and kicked out by the flaws, and hit the protective cover heavily.

The impact force was so great that the protective cover lit up with red light. However, before he could breathe, Yue Chu immediately drove the mecha over on its side, and raised the blood sickle in his hand to block Du Guzhou's attack.     

Wei Xiangyang stood up uncontrollably, his eyebrows locked tightly, squeezing out a deep gully.

There was undisguised worry in his eyes, but he could only hold his fists tightly to control that he would not rush into the arena immediately.    

 Yue Chu……     

Yue Chu's mecha was stabbed in the right shoulder. Facing the energy cannon opened by Du Guzhou, he had to avoid it immediately to avoid failure.

But obviously, he had been completely suppressed at this time, and it was almost impossible to avoid him.     

The audience saw the end of the game, some rejoiced, some shook their heads helplessly, only Wei Xiangyang still stared at Yue Chu, not meaning to give up at all.     

The little bear sat cross-legged in mid-air, stretched out his furry hand and plucked his nostrils, and just wanted to yawn in boredom: “Have you had enough fun?" Is it fun? ”     

In everyone's imagination, Yue Chu's embarrassed appearance did not appear at all. He controlled the mecha with ease, with a mask-like smile on his face.     

Yue Chu: “It's okay, it would be better if it was more miserable. ”     

What's the point of crushing all the way? It seems that he has bullied Du Guzhou based on his two lives.

On the contrary, this kind of Jedi counterattack is more interesting. He must pretend to be pitiful, but not too pitiful, to be distressing, and not to be looked down upon.     

Yue Chu pretended to sigh with difficulty, this green tea is really too difficult.     

Xiao Xiong twitched the corner of his mouth, forget it, he didn't see what was wrong with him at all. It only wants to incense the young Du Guzhou now, and it is really unlucky for him to meet a godman like Yue Chu.