Target: Omega Prince 11

Start from the beginning

Wei Xiangyang's mecha rushed towards each other again, and just as the two were about to face each other, he suddenly knelt down on the ground.

The hard metal rubbed against the ground and made a harsh sound, and a slender blade suddenly popped out of the abdomen of the mecha, which was held by his backhand and cut open the opponent's chest.     

Wei Xiangyang won. He fell to the ground amidst enthusiastic applause, panting through the light screen and looking at the high ceiling, the corners of his mouth curled up.     

It's interesting.     

Twenty days later, the second round of qualifiers began.     

Yue Chu frowned and looked at Wei Xiangyang in the field, rubbing her fingers lightly.

Wei Xiangyang's changes were so great that they were beyond his expectation, which made him feel uneasy.     

During this period of time, he would take Wei Xiangyang to participate in underground mecha gladiatorial matches every other day.

The frequency was not too high, which could not only ensure Wei Xiangyang's safety, but also promote him to make progress.     

However, at this time, he realized that the effect of his progress was too significant, and Wei Xiangyang's style had changed drastically.

If he hadn't seen him go in with his own eyes, no one would associate him with the rigid fighter last week. .     

Wei Xiangyang abandoned his previous long-range combat mode and also changed to cold weapon melee combat.

The double swords in his hands are like butterflies through flowers, with deadly sharpness in his dexterity.

Wherever the silver light goes, it is like the flapping wings of a butterfly, slashing mercilessly at the opponent's weak spots.     

His mecha is still black, but at this time it looks like a devil returning from hell, showing his hideous minions to tear his opponent to pieces.     

Wei Xiangyang's mecha rose into the air, and a huge black shadow obscured the sunlight, as if death had descended.

The blade in his hand mercilessly split the opponent in half from the beginning.

If he hadn't remembered that this was a game, I am afraid that he would have to go directly through the core area and kill the mecha warriors inside.     

There was no sound all over the field.     
The little bear adapts well, yawning boringly, and is not very interested in human competitions.     

Xiao Xiong: “What's the matter, don't forget that Wei Xiangyang is the protagonist, the protagonist, understand? Gather the love of the world, look at mortals, and exist high above.

As soon as the protagonist's aura is turned on, let alone this, even if he is on the battlefield now, there is no shortage of people. ”     

Yue Chu thought about it, too. Think about Wei Chu, the guy who was once just an ordinary worker bee, step by step transformed into the strongest queen bee, leading the queen bee empire to fight back.