Target: Omega Prince 10

Start from the beginning

When Zeng Bin saw Yue Chu motionless, his heart was full of contempt. Sure enough, he was Omega. He couldn't even avoid the attack, so he just stood motionless in fear. 。     

However, his sickles staggered, but they split in the air, and only a black and red afterimage was captured in his eyes, and Yue Chu was gone!     

Such an outstanding speed was undoubtedly shocking, and even Du Guzhou was taken aback, with a bit more seriousness in his expression.

There are very few alphas who are known for their speed. If Yue Chu is really so good, it can become a winning weapon.     

Yue Chu had already come behind Zeng Bin, and the sickle in his hand made a heavy sound.

Even though Zeng Bin tried his best to avoid it, the steel plate was still scraped off, leaving a long series of uneven knife marks from behind to the side.     

The temptation was clear, and Yue Chu's attack no longer hesitated. His speed was so fast that Zeng Bin could only stay where he was, resisting attacks from all sides in embarrassment.

His mecha was already scarred, his double sickle had turned into a single sickle, and the other one was kicked in the distance by Yue Chu, cha into the ground, extremely desolate.     

In fact, Zeng Bin could already admit defeat, but he didn't, and still gritted his teeth and insisted.

Yue Chu praised the students of Imperial University, at least this kind of mentality would still be very useful if they went to the battlefield.     

However, at this time, Zeng Bin was his opponent, so he would never be merciless.     

With a wave of Yue Chu's sickle, the sharp blade scraped Zeng Bin's head and slashed it down for life.

There was still an electric light flashing at the junction of the head and neck, and a sizzling sound was made. The silver-gray mecha head rolled for a moment, and then stopped after hitting the edge of the protective cover.     

Yue Chu!     

Wei Xiangyang looked at Yue Chu, who walked down easily, with some sadness in his heart.

Now it seems that the gap between him and Yue Chu is even greater than he thought. Not only Yue Chu, but also those alphas could easily cut him off his horse.

In the past, he was always pretentious, and felt how unfair it was for fate to confine himself to this Omega body, but now he has discovered that it is not the injustice of Heaven, but his own incompetence.     
Du Guzhou could see Wei Xiangyang's frustration, his dark eyes were as cold as glass balls.

That's right, as his Omega, he should stay in a safe greenhouse like a noble rose and grow and bloom happily, instead of having to stretch out his branches to experience wind, frost, rain and snow that shouldn't be there.     
He patted Wei Xiangyang on the shoulder: “Xiangyang, this is not a place that belongs to you, you should understand now. When the qualifiers are over, promise me not to mention these things again, can you? You are my betrothed, and I will protect you from anyone. ”     

Wei Xiangyang's back was straightened, like a full bow, and it would break if he exerted any more force.

He pursed his lips tightly, showing a bit of unwillingness to surrender to fate. The agitated heat in his chest made the corners of his eyes sour, and he couldn't wait to yell, so that the emotions in his heart could be cathartic.