Target: Omega Prince 10

Start from the beginning

Yue Chu and Du Guzhou held him from left to right without giving in to each other, so that he would not collapse to the ground.    

 Du Guzhou frowned: Don't think that I will look at you more if I do these hypocritical actions!     

Yue Chu responded with a chuckle: At this moment, he is on the pole to be courting, but he didn't see him being gentle when dealing with Wei Xiangyang.     

Wei Xiangyang coughed uncomfortably, and he was still a little depressed in his heart, but when he saw Du Guzhou and Yue Chu, he knew what it meant to be overwhelmed, and it was better to be beaten on the field.     

Yue Chu carefully handed a bottle of water, took out a towel and wiped Wei Xiangyang's sweat: “Take a break. ”     

Wei Xiangyang nodded, unscrewed the cap of the bottle, and poured his brains into his throat.

His hand holding the water bottle was still trembling, his eyes were a little hollow, and his thoughts seemed to be stuck on the battle just now.     

Du Guzhou moved his thin lips, trying to persuade him something, but he swallowed the words when he reached his mouth.

Le Mans flashed across his eyes, and there was no need to say more, as long as the final result was what he wanted.     

It was Yue Chu's turn to play. This time he did not use the “Bluebird” during the battle, but replaced it with “Shennong”.

This was the top mecha specially tailored by his father to allow him to show off his skills in the mecha competition.

The main weapon is made into a huge blood-colored sickle according to Yue Chu's request.

With the red and black mecha, it casts a huge shadow under the sunlight, as if death is coming.     

When the name of ”Shennong" was reported, Wei Xiangyang almost squashed the water bottle. Yue Chu's name was scrapped, which was too unreliable.     

When did Wei Xiangyang know that Yue Chu's name was abolished? It was probably when he reluctantly but inexplicably became accustomed to accompany him to feed the stray cats and dogs in the alley.

For example, the clingy big orange is called “Xiaohei”, the unfamiliar black cat is called “Xiaobai”, and the oldest Sanhua cat who dozes off every day is called “Spirit Guy”... and so on.

It was because the name was so strange that he remembered it all impressively.     

This mecha should clearly be called "Grim Reaper”, but it turned out to be “Shennong”, and the sense of violation was not generally too strong.     
Yue Chu also fought against Du Guzhou's companion Zeng Bin. His power was not as powerful as Luoan, but it was okay.

Interestingly, Zeng Bin used a double sickle. Although the weapon was smaller than Yue Chu's, it was also more flexible. The confrontation between the two, which wins or loses, makes this game even more interesting.     

The silver double sickles whizzed towards Yuechu like two flashes of lightning, and they arrived in front of him almost in the blink of an eye.