Target: Omega Prince 9

Start from the beginning

Wei Xiangyang's mind was simple and naturally couldn't see the twists and turns, but Du Guzhou knew the abacus of the Yue family well, and he knew that Yue Chu was definitely not as simple and harmless as it seemed.     
Yue Chu raised his eyebrows. He didn't expect Du Guzhou to have such an IQ, but he was surprised.

However, he was very strange why Du Guzhou had a high IQ in the face of him, while Zhou Ran had an IQ of zero in the face of an obviously contrived guy like Zhou Ran.     

Xiao Xiong rolled his eyes. Chu didn't understand this month, so he had to let an expert like him explain: Simply put, do you think alpha can't understand those small thoughts?

Of course he can understand it, but he is more willing to enjoy it. Therefore, their IQ is high when they need it and low when they don't need it.

They can change flexibly and adapt to demand.     

Yue Chu is funny, this is really practical.     

Yue Chu put his hands in his pockets, his white school uniform shirt made his skin as white as jade, and a few wisps of breeze brushed his cheeks, blowing his maroon fluffy hair. Standing among the flowers, he looked like a little prince coming out of a comic book.     

It's just that the little prince's gaze is not so friendly, and a touch of contempt flashed in his black and white pupils, which can easily provoke people's anger.     

Yue Chu: “Do you think too much? Sometimes narcissism is also a disease. It is best to go to a psychiatric hospital to have a good look, so as not to delay treatment if it is too late. ”     

Du Guzhou didn't expect Yue Chu to be able to say such harsh and sharp words.

The disgust in his heart became stronger, and Ying Ting's eyebrows furrowed, showing dislike.     

Du Guzhou: “You are an Omega, and you don't even know what elegance is. I think the Yue family should really take you back and teach you again. ”     
Yue Chu stepped forward and approached Du Guzhou. The distance between the two is very close. If you don't look at the lightning and thunder in your eyes, you would think what a close couple they are.     

Yue Chu: “What happened to the Omega? You have to be elegant, you have to be at ease, you have to be obedient? Is your head filled with cement? Only then did he become so stubborn, just like the ancients 3,000 years ago, he couldn't wait to pull out the foot wraps. ”     

Yue Chu looked at Du Guzhou from the bottom up, her black eyes full of malicious provocation, her thin and ruddy lips touched lightly, but she spit out harsh words mercilessly like a prickly rose.     

His voice was very soft, like a whisper between lovers, “I can't look up to an alpha like you, but it's hard to say whether your marriage contract with Wei Xiangyang can go to the end. ”     

Du Guzhou's eyes were mocking. After Yue Chu said so much, he only heard the last sentence, so in the end he didn't want to marry him.     

The wind blew gently, and a pink petal fell on Du Guzhou's ink-blue sleeve, and the golden cufflinks gleamed, reflecting the pink petal.     

He picked up the petals and rubbed his fingers, and the delicate flowers turned into pink juice, which fell on the pebbles and were no longer brightly colored.