Chapter 123 - Falling in place

Abi fed Appu dinner and both settled on the couch. Appu was teaching Abi how to play PS while they heard the doorbell. They noticed the time to be 9pm.

Abi: yaru da intha nerathula?

Appu just shrugged.

Abi: dei oru vela thirudana irukomo..

Appu face palmed himself: ayoo Chithi thirudan doorbell adichu ta varuvan..

Abi: logic Ku irunthalum..

Appu: ayoo chithi va poi pakalam.. 

Abi: dei dei bayama iruku da.. Intha nerathula yaru da.

Appu: chithi gate tha lock agi iruku nama door glass valiya pakalam va..

Abi: ah good idea.. Va.

Abi took Appu with and walked to the door. She had a surprised look and a shy smile when noticed Mithun standing outside the gate.

Appu: Chithi chithi.. Yaru athu..

Abi: ah un partner..

Appu: Aii super apa seekram kathava there..

Abi nodded and opened the door to find the same surprised reaction on Mithun's face too when she walked to the gate.

Appu: partner.. He cooed and Mithun lifted him and kissed his cheek which reciprocated. 

Mithun: ne enna panra Inga?

Abi: Ulla va solaran..

Mithun nodded and walked in with Appu while she locked the door and followed them.

Mithun: dei Ithu un homework panra time acha PS vilayadu iruka.. Unga Amma epdi vita.. 

Appu: Amma veetu la illa partner..

Mithun: illaya?

Abi: Ama mama Ku fever so office la irunthu apdiya antha veetuku kutitu poita.. Atha ivan ah pathuka na vanthan..

Mithun: Oh Ama bro ku enna aachu?

Abi: ni Enna sevudu ah?

Mithun: haan..

Abi: Apram enna ipa the na fever nu sona..

Mithun: ayoo epadi thidirunu fever ipa ok va nu ketan

Abi: ah ipadi theliva kekanum.. 

Appu: ayoo start pannathinga please.. He face palmed himself making the two chuckle.

Mithun: dei nanga ipa Ella mothal mari sanda Ella potu karathu illa da.. Illa Abi..

He asked her for which she replied with a nod and a shy smile.

And indeed that was true, right from the time they agreed to be friends everything started to be smooth between them. As Shalini said both being a foodie was a main reason for them to become closer. Initially they started speaking over the phone mostly about the food they liked, the restaurant they wished the other should visit. But as the days passed the conversations gradually moved from the food to themselves. They started speaking about themselves, their likes and dislikes which was helpful for the other to understand them more. They often started meeting out, giving the reason once again as foodie, saving for the fact that the food was left untouched as the foodies got busy with understanding each other.

Both had a good impression on each other. Abi was quick to realize she had already started liking Mithun and the main reason for it was Appu.

Once Mithun and Appu planned a Sunday outing and when Mithun said it to Abi casually during their phone calls, she said she was free and they ended up outing together. That day Abi saw how caring and lovable person Mithun was and at the end of the day she realized she likes him.