Chapter 62 -Baby shower 👶

It was 2 weeks after they returned from pollachi.

Arjun by each day passing understood how much he likes her and how much important she was in his life but still something stopped him from confessing his feeling for her.

Shalini understood he to has feelings for her so decided to wait until he confess. The only thing which gave her hope and patience was his behavior around her. He was more caring and his behavior gave her clues about his feeling. 

--

It was the day of Sruthi’s baby shower. They arranged everything in hurry as she was due in few weeks.  

Arjun and shalini was not able to spend more time with each other as they where super busy in the making arrangements for the baby shower.

Arjun left the hall where the baby shower was to be held to check on the arrangements. Shalini was at Sruthi’s in laws to help sruthi get ready.

And when it was time shalini along with Sruthi, jaya and someothers came to hall. Arjun noticed her glowing in green with red color silk Saree, her eyes kholed, her hair braided and filled with flowers. She looked angelic but still he noticed that something was missing in her face. Her usual charm and smile was missing today.

He did not get to talk to her as he busy with the arrangements still his mind was around her. Her smileless face was flashing infront of his eyes. He wanted to immediately go to her check out what was bothering her but his responsibility as a brother stopped him.

Shalini sat in the room while Sruthi was getting ready with the help of the makeup artist. She stared at no where in particular and her face looked lifeless.

“ Shalini .. Shalini…” jaya shook her shoulders after failing to get attention even after calling out her name for nth time.

Shalini: ma .. Ena ma venu..  She asked whiling getting from the bed.

Jaya: athu Ella onu venda .. Ni first ukaru.. She made her sit on the bed and sat beside her.. Ena da aachu yen ipdi iruka.. She asked while caressing her hair.

Shalini: na nala tha ma irukan

Jaya: Poi solatha ipa kuda na evalo thadava kuptan theriyuma.. Unaku keka va illa…

Sruthi: ma ava kalaila irunthu Apdi tha ma iruka.. Nanu evalo vo solitan kekava matingara.. Niya aachu solu..

Jaya: yena da inu kalaila nadantha thava ninachutu irukiya.

 Shalini: illa ma athu ella illa.. She said without looking at her.

Jaya sighed: inga paru.. Unaku tha theriyu illa avunga Apdi thanu .. Atha avunga pesuna apava sruthi avanga pesurathu thapunu solo puriya vechutala.. Aprom yen inu athava ninachutu..

Shalini’s eyes welled up.

Jaya: Inga paru da avunga pesuna pesitu poranga.. Ni kandukatha.. Intha vishiyatha poratha varaiku avunga nu  illa yaru kuma kelvi kekara rights illa..

Shalini: avunga kuda kekara apa niga matu ..yen ma enkita ethuvuma keka matingaringa…

Jaya sighed: itha paru da.. Kolantha vishiyathula mudivu eduka vendiyathu niga rendu Peru.. Athula vera yarukuma urima kedaiyathu athu.. Athu sontha Amma appa va iruntha kuda..

Sruthi: Ama shalini Amma un kitanu illa Nana vanthu solara varaiku Amma enkita kuda kolanthaiya pathi pesunatha kedaiyathu.. Enga athai perusa pesunathu illa Ana avunga inaiku apdi pesuvangan na nenachu kuda pakala.. Ni avunga pesunatha Ella marabthuru… Venuna na unkita sorry solaran..

Shalini: ayoo Anni niga ethuku sorry ella solringa.. Na athu ella ethuvu ninaikala.. Na athu ella apa maranta

Jaya: athu tha nalathu.. Ipa siri.. Kandaiya paru mogam Epdi irukunu..