Chapter 71 - Shalini knows the truth?

The next two days went as usual, arjun trying to clarify the misunderstanding and shalini not ready to hear him. Even if arjun was not able to clear it he made sure that she around him giving her some useless works. Shalini found his behavior fishy but still did not want think anything and pave way for his presence affect her so she did everything he said without thinking anything further.

--

It was a Sunday and shalini was at home. Shalini was preparing breakfast for them as selvi ma 
was on leave.

She turned off the stove and just then noticed, appu’s usual waking time has passed but still he has not arrived downstairs.

Shalini: ena Ivalo nerama thungaran..

“Appu appu.. Eluthutiya.. Sapda va da..” she yelled from downstairs but did not get any response.

“Ena sathama kano.. Ena panran” she walked upstairs and opened the door and saw appu curled up into a ball an sleeping under a blanket.

“Ivalo neram thunga matana” she sat leaning on the headrest besides him on bed and pulled down the blanket. His face looked pale and his body was little shaking. Panicking she touched his forehead and found his temperature high.

Shalini: ayoo ena kachal adikuthu…

Kutty kutty elynthru da.. Inga paru Amma paru.. She slowly tapped his cheeks.

Appu: amma.. he said in a week tone and snuggled into her lap.

Shalini: pattu.. Fever adikuthu ma .. Elunthru pattu brush panitu sapdunga Amma maranthu kudukaran please patu elunthru…

Appu: maranthu venda ma.. He spoke with a closed eyes.

Shalini: maranthu sapta thana fever seri Agu sona kekanu elunthru da..

Appu: no ma..

Shalini sighed: seri ok marunthu sapda venda.. Elunthrunga breakfast saptutu vanthu thoongala seri ya..

Appu slowly opened his eyes and looked at her and opened his arms indicating her lift him.

Shalini: va brush panitu varala.. She lifted him and walked to washroom.

She helped him refresh and took him downstairs and fed him breakfast.

Shalini: pattu intha syrup matu kudichuka da.. Please.. She took some and forwarded to him.

Appu: venam ma please..

Shalini: en Ammu illa please da thango..

Appu: no ma..

Shalini sighed and they heard a calling bell.

Shalini: un partner tha.. Avan tha varanu soli iruntha.. unaku avan tha correct iru..

The bell rang again.

Shalini: varen varen..

She walked to the door and opened it.

Shalini: va da

Mithun: enga di en partner?

Shalini: anga paru.. She pointed to appu was resting his head on the bed rest and had a dull face.

Mithun: yen di ipdi ukantu irukan ni ethachu thituniya?

Shalini: na yen da Ava na thita poran avunu fever adikuthu..

Mithun: ena thidirunu.. Nethu kuda phone panum pothu nala thana irunthan.

Shalini: kachal ena solita da varu.. Na kaaila elutha varum pothu kuda nala tha iruntha..samachu mudichutu poi pakaran kachal adikuthu..