Chapter 118 - Precious Present

***Please do to read the not at end***

Arjun stood in the kitchen frozen still in shock at the happenings.

" Arjun pasikuthu" 

He heard her voice and that pulled him out the trance and shook his head.

Arjun: Ipa ena nadanthuchu? He looked at the stove.. Itha off pana.. Ah ha.. Nama avala tease pana nenacha ava namala tease panitu poitala..

" Arjun seekram vanga enaku pasikuthu "

Arjun: dha ba.. Varen ma..

Arjun transferred the dish to the bowl and hot pack and arranged it on the dining table and called her for dinner. Both did not dare to speak about the moments they shared before a few minutes and tried to be casual. 

Arjun sat there fiddling with his piece of chapati while staring at her. She being here with him and them having dinner as a couple was happening after years and that gave him the confidence that this scene will become a daily routine in just a few
days. More than anything the sindoor in her hair partition in his name gave him a male pride making him stare at it.

Shalini sighed: sapadu thatula iruku en mogathula illa...

Arjun chuckled slightly: sapadu mogathula illa Ana vera onu iruku..

Shalini frowned: Appadi enna iruku epavum irukarathu thana.. 

Arjun nodded a no: illa Inaiku extra onu iruku.. He pointed to her hair partition.. Antha kungumam athu tha ena ipdi paka vaikuthu..

Shalini: yen naan enna puthusa va vaikaran.. Illa naan vechu ipa tha neenga pakaringala ena?

Arjun: pakama Ella Illa.. Ana apa ethuvu therila Ana ipa athu oru Mari different feel ah iruku..

Shalini: Purila?

Arjun nodded: athu oru mari epdi solrathu.. Athu pakara apa.. You are mine.. Nu oru feel..

Shalini's eyes widened in surprise with his open statement. 

Arjun: Athu oru Mari male pride kuda solalam.

Shalini genuinely did not know what to reply to his statement and just passed a wide smile.

Arjun: seri Sapdu..

Arjun said and started eating while it was Shalini's time to stare at him.

--

Shalini: na kelambaran.. She said with a hesitation when they reached down towards her car.

Arjun: seri ma..

Shalini MV: ena ivuru ipdi panraru.. Cha.

Arjun: ena aachu?

Shalini: aah onu illa na kelambaran.

She said with a disappointed and annoyed face and turned to unlock her car.

Arjun: aha ma..

Shalini: ena Arjun.. She swiftly turned to him with a lot of expectations.

Arjun took out his handkey and moved near her face while she caught his hands stopping him.

Shalini: enna panringa?

Arjun: illa kungumam irukku ipdiya epdi veetuku pova?

Shalini: athu yarathu vecha kungumam ah alipangala?

Arjun: ithula enna ma iruku epdi irunthalum face wash pana Aliya thena poguthu

Shalini: athu vera idhu vera?