Chapter 107 - First Clash

Shalini still stood at the balcony, with a small smile plastered on her face. The words Arjun said kept ringing in her ears making her blush. She sighed and got hold of the rails and moved herself forth and back.

Her movement stopped and she just froze the second when she felt a peck on her cheeks and her eyes went wide finding Arjun beside her.

" en self control romba test panathuku punishment "  Arjun whispered in her ears and walked back casually into the room.

Shalini stood frozen, unable to process what just happened a few seconds ago. She saw Arjun closing the door not before winking at her, making her jaw drop.

Her trance was broken by the voices of Appu and Nila.

( anga epdi avunganu thena yosikaringa.. Keela padinga😉🏃🏃)

She frowned and when she heard something drop on the ground with a loud thud she woke up with a jerk. She looked around to find herself in her room and found Nila and Appu playing.

And that's when she realized her dream and covered her face with a blush.

Appu: ayoo sorry ma.. Na vilayanda apa antha vase keela vilunthuchu.. Disturb agirucha? 

She looked up to find the little ones standing with sad faces.

Nila: sorry athai..

Shalini: illa da thango na sound ketu eluthu Kala.. Neenga poi velayadunga.. Ama time ena..

Nila: 10 athai.

Shalini: ayo 10 aacha.. Yen enna yaruma elupala..

Appu: aatha tha ma elupa venda solitanga..

Shalini: ayo seri niga poi velayadunga..

She swiftly got out of the bed and walked into the restroom to refresh.

She stood in front of her room door and hesitated to open.

Shalini:  epdi avura face panrathu? Seri samalipom.

She sighed and left the room but stopped on her tracks and looked downstairs and found only Vishwa pa. She looked back at the other room door to be closed still.

Shalini: inu ah veliya varala..

She frowned but when she heard the sound of the door knob, she quickly ran downstairs making Arjun who came out the room chuckle.

Arjun: Iva yen ipdi odara..

--

Shalini: good morning pa, good morning anni

Vishwa: good morning da..

Sruthi: good morning

Shalini: Anni nigalachu ena elupi irukalam illa..

Sruthi: elupala.. She shrugged but had a hint of teasing in her look.

Vishwa: dei kanu yen da ipdi sevanthu iruku..

Jaya: night ella thungama porandu porantu padutha.. Apram kannu sevakama.. She said coming from the kitchen with two cups.

Shalini: athu Ella illa ma na nala tha thunguna..

Jaya: epa kalaila naalu manika?

Arjun: avulum ah.. Arjun who walked down murmured.

Jaya: dei ni yena da ipa tha Mela irunthu vara..

Arjun: thoongitan ma..

Jaya: seri inthanga pudinga intha tea ah kudichutu vanthu sapdunga..

Arjun and Shalini got it from her and sat on the couch but Shalini did not dare to look at him.