chapter 70 - Shalini meets Sara

" mithun, appu " shalini shouted from downstairs for the nth time.

Shalini: Apdi ena tha panranunga.. Evalo neram tha katharathu....she spoke to herself while climbing the stair.

Shalini: Apdi ena than da pana.. She opened the door and stood there with a open mouth and a hand in head.

Appu: Amma Amma kapathu.. He said and ran around her.

Mithun: shaalz thalu.. Avana na Vida maten.

Both ran around her minutes making her lose her cool.

Shalini: ayoo konja nirutharingala rendu Peru...

She yelled in a high pitch making the partners fear and stop their run and chase game. Both stood in front of her with a puppy face while she stood there glaring the duo.

Appu: Amma partner tha..

Mithun: ethu Nana.. Na illa di Ivan

Shalini: deii vaaya moodu da.. Avan tha kolantha niyu avan kuda senthutu ena da pani vechu iruku..

Mithun: na ena di pana?

Shalini: onume panama tha room ipdi iruku... konja thirumbi parunga rendu Peru...

The duo turned to look at the condition of the room and gasped. The bed was completely covered with the cotton of the pillows, dresses and toys where scattered on the floor and the room was a complete mess.

Mithun and appu turned to shalini and smiled sheepishly.

" sorry ma , sorry di " both said in a chorus.

She passed a death glare and both looked at each other and nodding started to do sit ups.

The memory arjun doing sit ups to convince her flashed in her mind but she soon brushed it off and looked at the partners a smile crept her face but she hid it.

Shalini: pothu pothu nirunthunga

Appu: mudiyathu ma.. Kovam illa solu..

" mudiyathu .. Ni kovam illa nu sona tha niruthovom.." Arjun's words that echoed made her close her eye for second.

Mithun: ama..

Shalini: seri seri kovam Ella illa.. Niruthunga.. She said with a smile.

Mithun: happada sirichuta..

Appu: sorry ma.. He hugged her legs and she ruffled His hair

Shalini: seri seri vanga sapdala.. Samachitan .

" ayaa ayoo" both said in chorus.

Shalini: yena da?

Mithun: ni samachathu acha athan..

Appu: Ama ma..

Shalini: kolupu da ungaluku.. Deii appu ni avan kuda senthutiya..

Appu: ma partner unmaiya thana solararu.. Apa avuru pakam thana irukunu..

Mithun and appu had a high five.

Shalini stamped her foot on the floor and huffed.

Shalini: kadaisiya kekaran sapda varingala illaya.. She asked in annoyed tone.

Mithun: vera vali.. Saptu thana aganum.. Inaiku engaluku vithichathu athu tha...

Appu giggled making her glare at him.

Shalini: Apdi onu salichu kitu sapda.. Vanda.. Rendu Peru patni kedanga..

Appu: no ma..

Mithun: ah venda venda .. Sapdaran pasikuthu