Disclaimer (and much needed a/n)

So as you probably know, I have discontinued this book.
I am not in the fandom anymore —haven't been for a while now— and I honestly feel better that way.

Even with the book discontinued and not being in the fandom anymore, I decided to keep the book up since it has over 26k reads. Thank you for that btw <3

You can continue reading if you want, BUT I will be trying to edit this book majorly, along with my other books. I might delete some of the terribly written Imagines cuz I get such embarrassment everytime I'm reminded of it.
I started this book January 16th of 2020; I obviously didn't know what I was doing and I personally think I've gotten just a tad bit better (with my new-er work). I didn't know anything about anything and I just decided to write fanfic for a boyband I discovered, being the cringy fan-girl I was.

Don't dive into this book thinking it's amazingly written CAUSE IT'S NOT

I would suggest checking out my other works, there's a Vinnie hacker imagines book that's old and that I'm editing, there's mcyt imagines, corpse husband imagines, a Sapnap fic, and even a Dreamwastaken fanfic  Check them out if any of them might interest you. The mcyt, corpse, and sapnap fics have obviously been written more recent, therefore have better grammer and such. 

-Beloved, Sarah

1/24/22 And 2/8/22