I want a baby prank *D.S* ♪

(Your pov)

" Hi guys! So welcome back to my channel!! If you're new,
I'm y/n and welcome, don't forget to subscribe to become a butterfly with the rest of our fandom! Ok so, today, we're gonna be pranking my boyfriend who is no other then Daniel James Freaking Seavey, Aka the hottest man alive!!! Haha, ok so i am gonna be doing the 'I Want A Baby prank' on him,and to say in nervous is an understatement! Im nervous, scared, excited, amused, and so much more but im more scared then anything. Ok i am not preggo nor do i want to be preggo any time soon, I repeat IM NOT PREGNANT!!! Ok so Daniel texted me and said he was 25 minutes away and it has been about 5 so i have to put cameras up and get them ready for when Daniel gets home. Don't Forget to like this video if you do so, and comment for a shout-out! Ok, im gonna put y'all over there behind the unicorn neon sign and put my folded clothes on you, is that ok with y'all? Well it has to be because i don't know where else to put you so yeah....."

You put you camera under the clothes, put another cam in the window sill under the blinds, (the camera was small and white so he couldn't see it lol)
And one in your glass see-through makeup brush holder on the other side of the room. You also got the boys to play along so they put one in the living room where they are.

*15 minutes later*

You heard someone pull up and a car door so you sat on you bed on your phone. You looked at the cameras to make sure he wouldn't notice it off the bat. You heard the front door open and close and heard Daniel speaking, you were so scared and your anxiety started kicking in.

Omg what am i doing with my life?  You thought

You heard Daniel ask where you were and heard Jonah say our room.

You thought you were sweating.
Soon Daniel came into the room, you looked at him while he took off his shoes and put his bags that he got while out down. He came and kissed you.
Daniel:hey, what's up babe?
He lied beside you getting his  phone out but waiting for you to respond before he got too interested in his phone.
You:nothing, but i need to tell you something.....
He looked at you and saw you were serious so he sat up and put his phone on the table and sat facing you.
Daniel: You ok?
You:well, ok so umm......
You heard movement outside the door and knew the boys were listening.

Daniel was looking at you worried

You:ok so i was thinking today, and i know that not a good thing to do.....but um.....
Daniel:babe you can tell me anything.
You looked up at him and just said it.
You:I want a baby
He looked shocked
Daniel:what?..
He whispered
You:i want a baby with you.
You were worried about his reaction because you have saw so many videos with the boyfriend being mean and harsh and calling them names.
Daniel was looking down at his lap for 5 minutes straight. He finally looked up and looked you in the eyes.
Daniel:Are you sure? I mean we are young and stuff but are you  sure?....
He did not raise his voice once which made you just want to kiss him.
You:yeah
Daniel:i mean if you want but, with your modeling job and stuff and my singing.... Idk.
You:well jack had a kid
Daniel: yeah but they didn't plan her.... Not saying she's a mistake but she was just a pleasant surprise... Idk about this y/n. I love you i really do but we're so young and what would our parents think?  Omg your dad would kill me.....
He got a worried look on his face
You:well i want a baby, so what  if my mom or dad don't want us to. They had me at a young age..
Daniel: I know but, I don't want people to hate on you, i mean you are so young. Is you body even ready to have a baby, omg i don't want you to get hurt....
You couldn't help it anymore and busted out laughing, Daniel looked at you like you were crazy.
Daniel: what's so funny....
He was still worried
You:omg you are so sweet and cute!!!!
You kissed his cheek which  made him blush and make a little smile.
Daniel:Are you ok y/n?
You:omg Daniel i love you so much, babe....
You got up and got the camera from under the clothes.
Daniel:Omg really?
He was so red from   embarrassment it was the cutest thing ever.
Soon the boys came into the room and made fun of Daniel for being so soft and sweet.
You:guys it was cute, atleast he was nice about it and not yelling like some men were like.
Daniel came and hugged you from behind.
Daniel:what do you mean?
You:Some boys on YouTube were just so rude like calling the girl names and stuff.
Daniel:i would never, that's just stupid.
Soon yall ended the video and got all the cameras on charger or just put them in your nightstand.
And fell asleep with your hansome blue eyed geraffe.

900wc