CUDDLES!!!! (Z.H.) *requested*

Zach has been on tour for 3 months.

Penny had been bored out of her mind.

What do you expect her to do?

Anyway, Zach was supposed to come home from tour in 2 weeks. But little did Penny know, he was gonna surprise her.

Penny was laying on the couch, cuddling with a pillow, specifically Zach's pillow.

She was watching Game Of Thrones,but sh watching the episode Her and Zach were supposed to watch together.

Oops.

She was crying, when the door opened.

It was like 4:00 am so Penny was ready to go all Rapunzel.

She went to the kitchen, grabbing a frying pan.

She tiptoed to the living room, going behind the couch.

Someone walked into the little living room, Penny was about to attack, but put the pan down as her jaw dropped.

Zach was in the living room, smile so big, you would thing he could smile any wider.

Penny stood there looking at Zach for a couple minutes, she then dropped the pan and ran into Zach arms.

He legs were wrapped around his torso and her arms were around his neck, Zach's arms were holding onto her by the back.

They hugged for awhile. 

After Penny calmed down, she looked at Zach.

"You're home!!"

"Yeah"

They justly looked into each others eyes.

Zach started talking, still keeping eye contact.

"You know, you are so beautiful."

"I was crying, Zach."

"You're still beautiful"

"Whatever" Penny giggled as Zach started walking to the couch.

He sat down, with Lenny on his lap.

Zach started blabbering about how beautiful Penny was, Penny just looked at his face.

"Shut up and kiss me."
Zach instantly shut up and kissed penny with so much love that they have built up over the last  3 months.

After they had a little make out section, Zach looked at the t.v., seeing the show.

His smile dropped, he gave Penny a pout.

She started giving him a sorry look.

Zach cracked a small smile.

"Why are you smiling"

"I might have already watch this episode on tour, with the boys..."

Penny threw a fake glare his way, causing Zach to start laughing.

"I WANT CUDDLES!!!" Penny pouted as Zach pushed play on the remote.

Zach pulled Penny into his, grabbing a blanket and laying down.

Penny had her head on Zach's chest as Penny yawned, causing Zach to yawn.

Penny couldn't have been any happier then she was rn with Zach, the love of her life.

Zach kissed Penny's head, and they bid 'Good night' and 'I love you' to each other and let sleep consume them.

/This was requested by Mrs_Herr0n . I HOPE YOU LIKE IT PENNY.<33 ik this was short, I'm sorry!!
Word count:459//