Chapter 14: 10 pm

All those couples were enjoying their time with some sweet talks and looking at the night sky laying on the carpets and pillows that Pat prepared on the rooftop. Well... saying that everyone was happy would be a mistake though... since three guests weren't exactly in the best mood.

"Why... don't I have a partner!?" Louis stuttered drunk. Korn and Wai were in front of him and looked at each other seeking help. Nobody was going to rescue them.

"Listen Louis... you are a nice guy... I am sure that your soulmate is out there looking for you, and one day you will meet and live the rest of your life together..." Korn explained smiling.

Wai sighed and hit him with his elbow, Korn groaned annoyed and glared at him, wondering why he got such a reaction.

"Why are you so nice to him? And since when you can talk so softly? I thought that you could just insult people..." Wai added.

"Well, perhaps I was just trying to tease you... come on Wai, don't be angry, think about your poor friend here, he got invited to a party where everyone is dating and he's the only single guy..." Korn responded.

"Everyone? You and me are both single..." Wai said

"Yeah whatever... anyway, are you here to help me making Louis feel better or you just want to make fun of my attempts!?" Korn shouted

"Hey guys don't argue because of me... you will make me... feel... feel bad... and guilty" and after these words Louis started crying like a baby. Korn came closer to him and hugged him.

"Seen? You made him cry, I hope that you are happy now... don't worry Louis, it isn't your fault" Korn said.

"Look at them, they didn't even explicitly agree to date and they already have a baby" Ink whispered in Pa's ear making her laugh.

"Are you sure that it isn't my fault Korn? We have always hated each other... and now you're so kind to us... you're a nice person..." Louis said and hugged back.

"Aww thank you Louis, at least you noticed it, not like this idiot standing in front of me and glaring at me like a killer... you psycho" Korn responded and turned to Wai.

"Oh shut the hell up..." Wai said but Korn rapidly raised his hand to interrupt him, he looked at Wai's friend and then turned back to his soon to be partner.

"He has fallen asleep... poor boy... come on, take that blanket over there and let's cover him or he will get sick..."

"Are you trying to be a good father all of a sudden?" Wai said sarcastically

"No, a good mum... I meant a good friend, surelynot like you"