Chapter 11: 7pm

"I don't think that those two lovebirds will come out soon... it looks like my dear friend Pat is really good at comforting Pran... what do you think that we should all do?" Korn said turning to the other guests.

Wai ignored him and crossed his arms, he sighed and turned to Louis.

"Do you want to leave? I will come with you..." Wai said, hoping that his friend really wanted to leave just like him. Louis shook his head and glared at him, Wai was a little shocked since he didn't really expect a reaction like that.

"I don't want to leave and I will not leave. If Pat is in that room trying to comfort our friend it is just our fault, all those fights for nothing... no Wai, we will stay here like mature people and have a great time together... look at Korn, he isn't a mature person but at least he's being friendly!" Louis explained vigorously.

"Wait a minute, what do you mean when you say that I am not mature?" Korn asked, more confused than irritated.

"Oh come on Korn, do you think that Pran didn't tell me that whenever you visit Pat you ask him if they had sex or not?" Louis replied with a poker face.

"I thought that he would have hidden that like when they hid their relationship from us..." Korn remarked.

"Well, I suppose that he learned that we are quite supportive and since your behavior was pretty funny he decided to share that with us" Louis replied.

"Wait, you mean that..." Korn started with wide eyes.

"Yes, I know that too... I wasn't surprised at all... " Wai added.

"Oh... I will be more careful next time I talk to them... I don't want to expose me too much..." Korn murmured.

"Oh, don't worry sweetie, you couldn't expose you more than this... I must say that..."

"Are my ears not working properly or you really just called me -sweetie- Wai?" Korn interrupted him smiling excitedly.

"It... it was sarcastic..." Wai responded embarrassed.

"Or maybe your dear Pran told you that I once told Pat that I have a crush on a guy in the faculty of architecture" Korn said smirking.

"Pran didn't mention that..." Louis remarked.

"Oh..." Korn whispered losing all that daring attitude he had just a second before.

"Why are you getting so nervous all of a sudden Korn? It was just a joke, wasn't it?" Wai smirked.

"You know what? I just remembered that I have a fantastic board game at home, I will go and take it, don't worry, I will be back soon!" Korn said and ran outside.