Chapter 9: 4 pm

Wai had just arrived at the building, he was about to get inside when he heard two girls chatting, he stopped and looked around, he eventually found Pa and ink walking to the condo he hid behind a column and listened to them.

"I hope that everything will go as planned... if nothing bad happens then it will mean that both Pran and Pat don't have to worry about their relationship anymore... I can't wait to see the happy face of my brother..." Pa explained.

"You love him... and still you don't want to show it..." Ink added laughing.

"I know it and my brother knows It very well, but he needs someone who knocks some common sense into his dense head" Pa replied smiling happily.

"Hello Pa! Hello Ink! How are you two?" Wai asked when the two girls were close enough. Pa immediately looked away, Wai noticed it and his expression changed soon too, he realized that he had just interrupted them and bit his lip in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry Pa... I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable, I hope that you will forgive me..." Wai said with a sad tone.

"I... I know that you didn't have any bad intentions... I know how you feel though, you surely feel lonely... your best friend managed to date his enemy... while you're still single" Pa remarked.

"Was it necessary to rub it in? I... I must admit that you're right... it looks like I am not lucky with girls..." Wai replied.

"Then why don't you switch to guys, maybe you will find a nice engineer like Pran did" Ink said jokingly.

"Yeah... yeah... hilarious... but you can't really switch from guys to girls and vice versa... it would have been easier that way... it is getting late, we should go upstairs or Pran will kill me!" Wai added and got inside, he then waited Pa and Ink to get into the elevator and they eventually reached the right floor.