Chapter 7: 2.45 pm

Pran was taking a shower, he actually liked when Pat said that he smells nice, and it was also a way to reduce the pressure upon him since he was quite stressed lately. Pat knew that he couldn't bother him during those short moments Pran spent alone, he wasn't mad about that, he cared about him...

"What time is it dear?" Pran asked.

"Did he just call me ... dear?..." Pat whispered to himself.

"Pat?" Pran repeated since his partner wasn't responding.

"Ummm... you still have time, it is just 2.45 pm..." Pat replied.

"Thank you"

Pat was still on the couch scrolling through Instagram when he suddenly heard the doorbell. He looked around a little nervously, thinking that telling Pran to hurry up wasn't surely the best way to make him relax. He walked to the door and opened it, Korn was standing in front of him.

Pat's friend had a large bag in his hands, it looked quite heavy, Pat looked at it for a moment and saw some bottles of beer and some snack, which looked quite expensive too.

"So? I know that I'm early but are you going to let me in?" Korn asked.

"Yeah... sure..." Pat said and moved away. Korn entered and put the bag on the counter. He sighed and turned to his friend.

"I'm sorry but I thought that I would have found more traffic on the way here... I've bought something for the party... what's wrong Pat? Why do you look so nervous? Did I interrupt something?" Korn said.

At that moment Pran got out of the bathroom, he walked to his bedroom, he then stopped and came back since he didn't realize that Korn was there at first. He then rushed to his room and closed the door panting.

"Oh... I get it... you were doing... that thing" Korn said smirking.

"What!? Can you stop asking that? Since you're so interested I will tell you when we will do it... we just cuddle for now" Pat remarked.

"Just cuddle? Do you know what I would do to get a girlfriend just to cuddle? Bro... you don't understand how lucky you are..."

"I didn't know that there were an adorable soul under the skin of a dumbass like you Korn" Pat said laughing.

"Oh come on... are you serious?" Korn responded and punched his shoulder.

After a few minutes Pran came out of his bedroom and pretended that nothing happened before.

"So, we should prepare the table, Pa, Ink, Wai and Louis will be here in an hour, you said you're here to help... then let's get started, right Korn?" Pran said

"Sure captain... dear God... you found an authoritarian one..."