Chapter 6: 10.30 am

"What should we buy for the party? Some beer and maybe something stronger... but I don't want them to get too wasted, it might get difficult to control them if they start fighting, imagine the neighbors calling the police because of us" Pran said while preparing a list.

"I guess you're right, what else should we buy... oh right, they will surely be hungry, and if they eat they won't get drunk that easily. Nothing to complicated you know... like some chips... I remember that Korn loves those chips with paprika... we might get a few bags, and... we could also get some meat and cook it together" Pat proposed

"Good idea, but you won't touch it, you always end up burning my house when you try to cook" Pran responded chuckling. Pat looked at him with puppy eyes and laughed with him.

After they were done with the list a few minutes later, Pran and Pat went to the shopping center. They walked for a while until they reached the cinema section by chance. Pat looked through the movies that were planned for that day while Pran was reading the list over and over again.

"Are you sure that we didn't forget anything?" Pran murmured.

"Do you think that we should go watch this?" Pat said and pointed at a romantic movie.

"You really like this kind of movie? You just keep surprising me... anyway, we don't have time. It is almost 11 am, we have already booked the restaurant for lunch and we will probably get home by 2.30 pm... you said that Korn will arrive at 3 pm..." Pran explained.

"Wow, did you really think about everything right? I'm so lucky to have such a perfect boyfriend" Pat exclaimed and hugged him tight. Pran blushed and pretended to be disappointed by Pat's clingy behavior, but Pat knew that deep inside Pran really loved those cheesy moments.

"Come on, we should go now... everyone is staring at us" Pran said

"They are cuz they just wish to have a beautiful love relationship like ours, you shouldn't be ashamed of your boyfriend... he loves you so much" Pat said kissing Pran's cheek.

"Fine, fine Mr perfect boyfriend... so, would you mind responding to my previous question? Do you think that we should buy anything else? I have some money left..." Pran asked.

"Nah, it is ok, let's put all the stuff home and go out for lunch then..." Pat added.