𝚸𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Everything was going great for the next several days. Bella was happy with Edward, Jacob and I started hanging out more than usual and we worked on his car.
Edward was at our house almost all the time and we started making a brother-sister kind of bond. I told him everything that happened with me and Jacob of whom he's grown to be very protective of me, we are best friends now. I could have said the same about me and Jacob but I have extreme feelings for him, so even if he might think of us like it, I can't.

Today Bella and I are washing her truck, it's Saturday!
She was listening to music and I was just enjoying the trees and chilly weather when we heard a loud thump on the hood of the car.

"Goodness gracious, Edward!" I exclaim.

"Could you act human? I mean, we've got neighbors." Bella says, taking out one of her earphones.

"I'm gonna take you to my place tomorrow," Edward announces and un-dents a part of her truck.

"Aw, how cute!" I mock their chemistry, seriously though, they've got some amazing chemistry.

"Shut up." Edward says. I laugh.

"Wait, like, with your family?" Bella asks. 

"Yeah." Edward shrugs.

"What if they don't like me?" gosh, this girl. I roll my eyes.

"Complication... I'll pick you up tomorrow." He says and drives off.
I see Jacob and Billy drive through and pull up in our pavement.

"Hey, come to visit your truck?" Bella says awkwardly.

"Looks good! Got that dent out." Jacob says. We exchange a high-five.

"Actually, we came to visit your flat-screen." Billy informed. "First Mariners game of the season." He cheered. "Plus, Jacob here keeps bugging me about seeing you again." He tells Bella and I literally feel like killing myself. Jacob looks at me and looks away just as quick. I walk back to the house knowing what Bella will say. I go to my room and shut the door as usual.

I hear a knock at the door.

"Come in." I tell.

"Hey..." Jacob says.

"yes?" I ask, in almost a cold tone. I didn't want to... maybe...

"Um, Charlie told me to call you downstairs, the game is about to start..." He says, his tone telling me he somehow knew why I acted like that a few minutes ago.

"'kay." I reply un-interested so he'd leave me alone. We go downstairs. I sit beside Dad and Jacob sits on the couch adjacent to where I was sitting. Great. 

-----

Word Count - 421

Jacob Black X Reader Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें