𝚸𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐕𝐞

I turn off my alarm and go through the same morning routine I do every day - brushing, bathing, and all that stuff. I choose a black hoodie and a pair of plain black yoga pants. To accessorize, I put on a few silver chunky rings and my amethyst necklace. After having a good breakfast, I head out to school with Bella.

"I planned to confront him and demand to know what his problem is," Bella tells me.

"As you should! You go, girl!" I encourage her. We arrive at the school and step out of the car after Bella parks. I decide to wait for Edward with her and witness the drama firsthand. I spot a red convertible and a jeep approaching - the Cullens. I wave at Emmet, and he waves back, momentarily breaking his intimidating demeanor before returning to it just as quickly. The driver's siblings park their vehicles, and they all get out. I greet everyone with a friendly "hi," and they do the same. Edward is nowhere to be seen, and I can tell Bella is thinking the same.

"He didn't come," she says.

"You never know," I mumble.

"Bella!" One of Eric's group members throws a pen at her. She turns to them, gesturing that she's busy reading the book she's holding, and then turns away.